NEurope

Yeah that's what I mean... I just hate having to add it all manually :/ the annoying thing is, they actually have an entry in their database for the album, two in fact, but they both have no track listings.

I just find itsomewhat frustrating that I could go and buy another brand new CD that's currently in the charts and the info will be there simply because it's more 'popular' I just don't get why it's so hard for the online media supplier's to keep their databases more up to date.

You learn to get used to it after a while, as I say, I have to do it every time. For any and all Cd's. :smile:

Ellie Goulding and Marina were in the charts and I had to do them manually etc.

You learn to get used to it after a while, as I say, I have to do it every time. For any and all Cd's. :smile:

Ellie Goulding and Marina were in the charts and I had to do them manually etc.

I'll add the info in later then... somewhat begrudgingly... unless...

The track listings for my CDs always appears automatically when I put in a CD...

What program do you use to rip CD's mainly? if you don't mind my asking.

Edited by S.C.G
Automerged Doublepost

I have no problem using Gracenote through iTunes even for more obscure albums

What program do you use to rip CD's mainly? if you don't mind my asking.

iTunes. I have a MacBook, so why would I use else?

I enjoy all of the above post (Y)

In other news, I have the NEWsome on my mac so should prob get listening. Soon.

Also, O.N.E. by Yeasayer is my current fave.

Also, new Foals track http://foals.co.uk/ not bad. Video works well. More Olympic Airwaves esque chilled. Not as good as Red Socks and such.

O.N.E is my favourite. It's the only one I ever remember on the new album (apart from Ambling Alp) after a run through.

Feel It In My Bones is better in full dance mode, but it's nice to hear it acoustic. Though you can tell they were like "This is an obvious B-Side, lets give it to Tiesto".

If it sounds anything like her Alice In Wonderland song... *doesn't know how to finish sentence, but hopes the general feelings of horror/disgust are evident regardless*

---

P.S

Joanna Newsom's new album is sublime, serence and just...amazing. Everything I wanted. She's truly progressing as an artist, you can hear it.

Just...wow.

I've been listening to it continuously. It's been a while since I encountered such a great folk singer, who weaves such enticing tales, where the music not only lends your imaginative eye a helping hand, it drags you away completely. Delightful on so many levels.

Edited by The Bard

It's just really great; I love how it's a very different story to Ys. Ys was an epic - like Narnia, minus the religious allegory and general shiteness, whereas Have One On Me is To The Lighthouse.

----

I love this album:

jenny_lewis-acid_tongue.jpg

Never impresses, but leaves such an impression over the long term.

Roisin Murphy's latest single, with production by The Crookers.

She is continuing her new thing of releasing lots of singles without an album, at least this year. All 3 have been pretty awesome so far, so I say carry on.

ALSO:

Hole's new single ("Skinny Little Bitch" - lol) free, today only, on their website.

Sounds like Courtney's got her shite together...much more Hole sounding than her solo record ( I know that sound obvious, but yeah...).

Edited by Paj!

Gorillaz - Stylo music video is out:

Awesome video! :grin:

Holy shit, it's Bruce Willis!!

I met and interviewed Ellie Golding today

She was very nice, though I was also introduced to the world of music jounralism, which is basically standing around in the cold waiting for people to work out why the guestlist fucked up, then squeezing in a 5 minute post-performance interview.

Still, cool stuff and Passion Pit's set was immense.

I can do nothing else but immerse myself in early/mid Tori Amos.

I'm just doing that climatic shout continually at the moment.

Hole's new single ("Skinny Little Bitch" - lol) free, today only, on their website.

Sounds like Courtney's got her shite together...much more Hole sounding than her solo record ( I know that sound obvious, but yeah...).

Hole have filled their namesake in my life I never knew I had. I don't like Courtney Love, I don't like what she does in her private life but who cares? She makes some kick ass shit that makes me want to smash windows, head bang and do other such things. Kudos to her. Oh and she was funny in that legendary interview hijacking, like really funny.

I can do nothing else but immerse myself in early/mid Tori Amos.

I'm just doing that climatic shout continually at the moment.

Yes, on so many levels. God is my mantra at the moment. She follows me, with that vocal hook from the intro, making herself known in my day to day life in such an impromptu manner, but at the same time she's so welcome.

Yes, on so many levels. God is my mantra at the moment. She follows me, with that vocal hook from the intro, making herself known in my day to day life in such an impromptu manner, but at the same time she's so welcome.

My current favourite.

I love;

You arrrrrreeee dessssiiiiirrrrreeeee

And my favourite misheard lyric;

Through twists and turns, Jasmine fucks me in her grave.

I met and interviewed Ellie Golding today

Did you tell her she was boring?

And yet again, the guys manage to surpass themselves.

It may be a bit more pop like, especially compared to the last full album, like but it reminds of a some of their previous songs that made me love them in the first place.

My Passion's new video.

I'm fully aware this will be ignored or I'll get slammed by the music thread elite, but meh.

^ Not a fan.

---

Fleet Foxes singer covers On A Good Day by Joanna Newsom.

This one of my favourite moments on her new album, so simple but the melody is gut-wrenching, for some reason. His version is a lovely tribute.

Also;

A rare TV appearance for JoJo.

Edited by Paj!

Joanna Newsom, Mike Myers and Matt Lucas? Weird.

Also, her facial expressions when she sings now cause her to momentarily no longer be cute.