NEurope

Madonna...love love the immaculate collection. Rest of it and her can pretty much go away. sings *just like a prayer I'll take you there*

Except she actually made more than just good pop songs in the 90's...

*in confused by this flawed opinion he just came across*

It's phonetically almost perfect. I have a "normal" english accent. "Posh" or whatever.

"ih" just needs to be "eh", in "If".

Yeah but its only noticable because its rubbed in our faces.

If a month ago someone had come up to you and said "If you seek Amy" you'd look at them and expect them to finish the sentence.

(I seem oddly bitter towrad this song. I think its because im bored)

Except she actually made more than just good pop songs in the 90's...

*in confused by this flawed opinion he just came across*

haha, it's not flawed...it's just different to yours! :heh:

In her defence, she can pull it off. Britney is just a voice among various computerised sounds, she has no prescence in her own music.

Anyway, I'm bored of britney chat.

----

Bruce Springsteen's Born To Run.

Best song ever. Fuck, best album ever. Love that stuff so much.

THAT is songcraft. Screw...uh...pretty much everyone else!

Best song ever. Fuck, best album ever. Love that stuff so much.

THAT is songcraft. Screw...uh...pretty much everyone else!

I know. Not even the word "lovely" is good enough for it.

Been listening to Friendly Fires, Massive Attack, Bloody Beetroots, and The Faint recently.

I've been dancing when nobody's looking, when I pour my milk or watch the microwave spin round.

Been listening to Friendly Fires, Massive Attack, Bloody Beetroots, and The Faint recently.

I've been dancing when nobody's looking, when I pour my milk or watch the microwave spin round.

Incidentally "Watching the Microwave Spin" is the name of the second album by The Bottles, out next month or whenever it is.

Really pretty fucking awesome speedcore shit, rhythms that will seriously mess with your mind. Bloody amazing video too:

Really pretty fucking awesome speedcore shit, rhythms that will seriously mess with your mind. Bloody amazing video too:

listened to so much of them, cant really get into em, mates big into em though. The video makes their music a lot more enjoyable. Not good to play poker too tho :/

Raided the family CD racks today, which I do every so often, and have put some quality stuff on my iTunes;

Viva La Vida - Coldplay

I liked this much more than whatever their last one was. I only passingly listened to this, but it was mellow yet fun.

She's So Unusual - Cyndi Lauper

I know it's classic, and I heard the Killer's cover of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, so I was in the mood. In the middle of listening, and it's great.

Pop! 20 Hits - Erasure

and

Greatest Hits - Eurythmics

I only had a couple songs by each before, and I have no idea why I put off adding the rest of these compilations to my library.

I'm in an 80's dance kinda mood.

Eurythmics

Jackpot. Cashback. sex crime, who's that girl, don't ask me why, SWEET DREAMS, I could go on.... Amazing, loves it.

Jackpot. Cashback. sex crime, who's that girl, don't ask me why, SWEET DREAMS, I could go on.... Amazing, loves it.

Here Comes The Rain Again, There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart)...:bowdown:

In other news, I also am listening to a Cher album *check*, Love Hurts. I have fond memories of my mum's cassette of Believe when it came out over 10 years ago, but I know nothing other than the ones everyone knows. She has a good voice...*shrugs*

She looks half-way decent for her age, and with all her surgery.

Wow - just listened to Bjork's Mouth's Cradle... So simple but yet so dynamic. She HAS to be high when shes conducting these.

Wow - just listened to Bjork's Mouth's Cradle... So simple but yet so dynamic. She HAS to be high when shes conducting these.

No, she's just amazing.

Do you have wny other of her stuff? Considering you like Mouth's Cradle (off her most challenging album, Medulla), you could be a Bjork fan in-the-making.

:yay:

No, she's just amazing.

Do you have wny other of her stuff? Considering you like Mouth's Cradle (off her most challenging album, Medulla), you could be a Bjork fan in-the-making.

:yay:

Oh, for sure. I also love Oceania and All is Full of Love - top Bjork songs on my mp3 phone. I constantly seek some forms of inspiration, and it often leads me to Bjork. Her vids are amazing.

Oh, for sure. I also love Oceania and All is Full of Love - top Bjork songs on my mp3 phone. I constantly seek some forms of inspiration, and it often leads me to Bjork. Her vids are amazing.

I love you. :awesome:

My Most Played Bjork songs;

Army Of Me - 107

Hunter - 94

Who Is It (Carry My Joy On The Left, Carry My Pain On The Right) - 77

Enjoy - 76

Alarm Call - 75

All fairly energetic, I guess cause they're easier to listen to than the beautiful ones like AIFOL.

Hehe, this Björk talk is making me listen to her again on Youtube. Love her music, though there's lots of songs out there I don't know yet! Need more!

Also, I think she's beautiful, love her. ^____^

And I think Joga is one of my favourite songs by her. =)

Hehe, this Björk talk is making me listen to her again on Youtube. Love her music, though there's lots of songs out there I don't know yet! Need more!

Also, I think she's beautiful, love her. ^____^

And I think Joga is one of my favourite songs by her. =)

You only have Volta and GH, right?

YOU NEED THE REST! Volta is probably her least interesting album, and GH doesn't really showcase her totally.

Her best are (in chronological order); Post, Homogenic, Vespertine and Medulla.

Debut and Volta are great, but not her best.

You only have Volta and GH, right?

YOU NEED THE REST! Volta is probably her least interesting album, and GH doesn't really showcase her totally.

Her best are (in chronological order); Post, Homogenic, Vespertine and Medulla.

Debut and Volta are great, but not her best.

Yeah, I only have those two, though I've listened to other songs of her before. I should indeed get the other ones as well... Maybe something I could ask for Christmas actually! ^____^

The video for 'Who Is It' made me smile. =)

Yeah, I only have those two, though I've listened to other songs of her before. I should indeed get the other ones as well... Maybe something I could ask for Christmas actually! ^____^

The video for 'Who Is It' made me smile. =)

Probably my favourite Bjork song too, one of her few pointedly uplifting ones. I metaphorically came when she played it live. My favourite gig ever.

I like this song from the mirrors edge soundtrack.

Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive