NEurope

Mainly Coheed and cambria recently, I'm addicted :)

Is anyone else going to see Hellogoodbye/Kthnxbye in London in december?

I've got a few of their songs on my ipod. I seem to be addicted to the all american rejects at the moment.

I've got a few of their songs on my ipod. I seem to be addicted to the all american rejects at the moment.

Yeh I love AARs second album, especially can't take it and dance inside. Their first album is to cheesy american pop band for me.

As for coheed and cambria for downloading:

• In keeping secrets of silent earth
  • The Light and the Glass (Acoustic version= One of the best songs ever)
  • Blood red summer
  • Welcome home
  • The wishing well 3: Apollo 2: The writing writer
  • The suffereing

Now, i couldn't give a damn if she's "sold out" to make money. She's still making good music, and as long as that continues, I really couldn't care less what she does money wise.

No she's not!! Begin To Hope is pre-formated mainstream crap, and I'm not saying this because I already knew that she had sold out, it's because I listened to it and almost passed out on how bad it was that I set out to understand the "why". On one hand, you have the old Regina: fresh, witty, original and evolving songwriting... on the other one you have the new Regina: pre-made and formated, gimmicky, predictable and totally unoriginal crap.

I don't give a fuck if you've sold out or not, as long as you keep making quality music... but the truth is, she hasn't!! She fucking regressed and went from genious to germ in 1 year.

Yeh I love AARs second album, especially can't take it and dance inside. Their first album is to cheesy american pop band for me.

Yeah, the second album is much better. I love "Top of the World".

No she's not!! Begin To Hope is pre-formated mainstream crap, and I'm not saying this because I already knew that she had sold out, it's because I listened to it and almost passed out on how bad it was that I set out to understand the "why". On one hand, you have the old Regina: fresh, witty, original and evolving songwriting... on the other one you have the new Regina: pre-made and formated, gimmicky, predictable and totally unoriginal crap.

I don't give a fuck if you've sold out or not, as long as you keep making quality music... but the truth is, she hasn't!! She fucking regressed and went from genious to germ in 1 year.

I think it's good. Sure it's more "studio", but that doesn't make me hate it. It's done very well.

I do actually think I prefer Soviet Kitsch. But it seems like you're being extreme. What's gimmicky? Yu mean the way she says words? "Be-uh" = Better and stuff?

I like it. It's not in every song.

In other musical news:

Hobbizino (sp?) convinced me to buy India.Arie's album Acoustic Soul, and it is very good. Very relaxing.

I also got Real Girl by Mutya Buena. She seemed to be making some pretty good songs, a bit less prodeciued than the Sugababes. It's good too, and you can tell a lot of work's gone into it. Also some good cameos from Amy Winehouse and Geroge Michael.

I think it's good. Sure it's more "studio", but that doesn't make me hate it. It's done very well.

I do actually think I prefer Soviet Kitsch. But it seems like you're being extreme. What's gimmicky? Yu mean the way she says words? "Be-uh" = Better and stuff?

I like it. It's not in every song.

That's exactly right. And if you knew her career better you'd know that it's too over the top and purposely excessive.

IWhat's gimmicky? Yu mean the way she says words? "Be-uh" = Better and stuff?

Thats not a gimmick, thats a glottal stop.

I just read the comment that 50 cent made about how if Kanye West outsells his new album he'll quit. It ain't gonna happen but god how'd i love to see 50's face if it did!

I just read the comment that 50 cent made about how if Kanye West outsells his new album he'll quit. It ain't gonna happen but god how'd i love to see 50's face if it did!

I would laugh so hard. I really do hope it does.

Kinda makes you want to buy Kanye West's album eh?

(no that isn't an "even though hes crap" comment, he's alright. just wouldn't usually buy it.)

That's exactly right. And if you knew her career better you'd know that it's too over the top and purposely excessive.

I do know the truth about 11:11 and Mary Ann/Songs.

Begin To Hope's still good. I'd recommend it. The new sound isn't actually horrible.

1973 By James Blunt

That would of been a cracking summer tune had we actually had summer!

Not James's usual Soppy stuff, it's a pretty lively track and good on the ears, been enjoying listening it to work this morning....

I also got Real Girl by Mutya Buena. She seemed to be making some pretty good songs, a bit less prodeciued than the Sugababes.

Awesome. Song 4 Mutya is extremely addictive. As a matter of fact, the entire Groove Armada album is catchy and addictive. If you havn't heard it, check it out. It's called Soundboy Rock.

Their older stuff is brilliant too.

I WIsh 50 Cent would fuck off and never come back

That can be arranged. *cocks shotgun*

:wink:

But hes bulletproof.

Shotguns don't fire bullets. :indeed:

Just to be on the safe side... *loads RPG* :wink:

I WIsh 50 Cent would fuck off and never come back

Funny you should say that.

50 himself being the cocky guy he is said that if he manages to sell less albums than Kanye West He'll retire from making 'music' for good.

I got my Kanye album:p

Funny you should say that.

50 himself being the cocky guy he is said that if he manages to sell less albums than Kanye West He'll retire from making 'music' for good.

I got my Kanye album:p

Yeh, its whichever gets to the top off the billboard charts I think. Kayne had better sell more.

"Let's raise the stakes. If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I'll no longer write music. I'll write music and work with my other artists, but I won't put out any more solo albums."

I'd import Kanye West's album from the US for that. 50 Cent is a hopeless loser, Kanye West actually deserves some credit for his music. It's quite good for its genre and at least he's not a 'gangsta'...