LINEUP!!!!!!111ONE!!!!

lledsfestnw7.png

Weekend Tickets: £145.00 (+Booking Fee)

Day tickets: £62.50.

Main rumours (I believe)

Headliners:

RHCP, Razorlight, Smashing pumpkins

Others:

NOFX, Bloc Party (can't remember the others i was told)

And i know at least Klaxons are meant to be headlining the NME tent one night.

Official lineup goes on at 6:45pm on Monday night, tickets on sale at 7pm.

Anyone going? I'm 99% certain my dad's getting tickets, and a couple of my mates got their's on presale so im gonna go near them hopefully.

http://www.leedsfestival.com

http://www.readingfestival.com

Weekend Tickets: £145.00 (+Booking Fee)

Day tickets: £62.50.

Main rumours (I believe)

Headliners:

RHCP, Razorlight, Smashing pumpkins

Others:

NOFX, Bloc Party (can't remember the others i was told)

And i know at least Klaxons are meant to be headlining the NME tent one night.

Official lineup goes on at 6:45pm on Monday night, tickets on sale at 7pm.

Anyone going? I'm 99% certain my dad's getting tickets, and a couple of my mates got their's on presale so im gonna go near them hopefully.

Went reading last year and again the year before that, if the rumors are true these headliners are the worst in years.

I went to Leeds in 2005 which was amazing. Don't think I will bother with a big festival this year.

Most of the headliners are not that great but then you dont go just to see 3 headline bands do you!!

My problem is most of the bands playing I have now seen and some more than once. I may get a day ticket to Reading perhaps. See what the line up is like.

Most of the headliners are not that great but then you dont go just to see 3 headline bands do you!!

I went to reading last year just to see Franz, Muse and Maximo....

I went to Leeds '05, didn't get to go last eyar but i wasn't too bothered bcause i didn't like the lineup. I love the headliners this year, Razorlight and RHCP? Though i'm not sure Razorlight should actually headline, the new album's a little boring, but they're still great live. Never actually listened to Smashing Pumpkins, but i will if it turns out they're a definite.

I went to reading last year just to see Franz, Muse and Maximo....

Why not buy tickets to their own gigs then? that would be a lot cheaper.

That would just make too much sense.

Looks poor. Seen razorlight live before, sure as hell am not paying £60 ticket for one day.

They played in '05, i told my dad them first because he saw/loved them. And it/s a 100% defintie he's gonna go for tickets on Monday.

Yeah I watched NOFX in 05. Pretty good. They usually do a festival or 2 over here.

Big list of reliable rumours:

Headliners:

Razorlight

Smashing Pumpkins

Red Hot Chillis.

Others:

Kings of Leon

Lostprophets

+44

Interpol

Klaxons

The View

The Maccabees

Nine Inch Nails

Arcade Fire

Billy Talent

Patrick Wolf

Fall Out Boy

Ash

NoFX

Sonic Youth

The Horrors.

Oooo, Interpol and Ash could be there. Could this mean Ash's new album is nearing completion? :D

Bloc Party as well, looks promising.

i dont think the headliners look good, but i NEED to see the arcade fire, so a day ticket on which ever day they play is the most likely option. I think I'm just going to do a one day for download this year too.

I wish I could go to All Tomorrows Parties this year, Mogwai and Explosions in the Sky are playing.

Headliners look pretty much set at:

(Leeds Days)

Friday:

Smashing Pumpkins

Nine Inch Nails

Saturday:

Razorlight

Kings of Leon

Sunday:

Red Hot Chili Peppers

The Arcade Fire

Bloc Party

With Klaxons headlining 1 day on the Radio 1 with the other 2 days being taken by any 2 of: Ash, Sonic Youth, Biffy Clyro, The Gossip, The Good The Bad and The Queen

because festivals own gigs

2 words. Beer Breakfast.

The main reason for going to a festival over a gig, its ok to be smashed at 10am

Headliners look pretty much set at:

(Leeds Days)

Friday:

Smashing Pumpkins

Nine Inch Nails

Saturday:

Razorlight

Kings of Leon

Sunday:

Red Hot Chili Peppers

The Arcade Fire

Bloc Party

I think you're exactly right. The rest of the line up is hard to predict but I think Trivium will be below Nine Inch Nails. The Radio 1 headliners will probably be Klaxons, The View and The Gossip.

________

ASS MOVIE

Edited by the_mars_volta

I think you're exactly right. The rest of the line up is hard to predict but I think Trivium will be below Nine Inch Nails. The Radio 1 headliners will probably be Klaxons, The View and The Gossip.

Nah, ive got a feeling that 1 night will be someone reasonably big i.e. Sonic Youth or Ash. Theres always 1 tent headliner who's been around a bit. Primal Scream in 06, The Tears (aka Suede) in 05, Supergrass and Graham Coxon in 04

Just been looking through some old line-ups, 2003 was amazing! Every year i see it and every year it looks better because more and more bands from it break through

http://www.virtualfestivals.com/festivals/festival.cfm?eventid=480&dbtable=eventgroup&section=lineup&day=0

Just been looking through some old line-ups, 2003 was amazing! Every year i see it and every year it looks better because more and more bands from it break through

http://www.virtualfestivals.com/festivals/festival.cfm?eventid=480&dbtable=eventgroup&section=lineup&day=0

I was there in 2003! woop. sadly, I was only there on the saturday, but System of a Down and Metallica FTW!

sorry, slightly drunk...

edit: actually, its quite interewsting looking at the lineup from 2003, on the smaller stages. There are alot fo bands ont her smaller stages that are only now making it big, eg billy talent, keane, the scissor sisters, the futureheads and funeral for a friend were all low down on smaller stages. Just shows, these organisers know their stuff.

still drunk btw, just a stroke of inspiration!

wow, a reading thread without a contribution from Coo, whats going on?

aye im getting there!!

hopefully the tickets will be a little easier to get than last year, i got mine no problems but a few mates missed out, even though they were on the website as they went on sale. with glasto being back im sure alot of us wont have any trouble.

though im horribly worried none of my friends are gonna bother to get tickets straight away, and then they will sell out, and then i have 4 days of lonely crying into my jumbo yorkshire pudding (the reading fest food)

I went to Leeds 2003 and it was bloody amazing. So many good memories..

Being right at the front by the barriers, dead center for the entirety of Blink and Linkin Park - bloody awesome it was.

The bouncers smacking me around during the darkness. I fooled them, after going over the front, into thinking that I was just walking over to the entrance, no hassle. Then as they were all occupied I dashed for the stage, leapt up, got a hand on the stage, was trying to pull myself up until THWACK about 3 gigantic bouncers leapt on top of me.

Being in the big crowd collapse during SOAD that got on the news!

Stripping with a mate down to our boxers for some scary burger lady in the middle of the field in exchange for free food!

Being out of my face and spending 30 quid on 3 albums of repetitive 'monk rock' from some dodgy yet persuasive hari krishna guy.

This year doesn't look too bad actually if the rumours are true.

Heard some good things about Razorlight live and I'd love to see KoL.

As much as I love the Pumpkins, I've no idea how they're one above Nine Inch Nails on the bill..

Sunday's a little disappointing. The Chilli's are a little hit and miss for me.

Sign in to follow this