NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
AshMat

Leeds/Reading '07

Download is actually looking pretty good this year:

Devil Driver (good live, on record, not so good)

Dimmu Borgir

DragonForce

Killswitch Engage

Lamb Of God

Machine Head

Megadeth

Slayer

Shadows Fall

more to be announced soon. Unfortunately I don't have 150 quid to spend on gigs.

Wow I don't like any of them bands.

I do however like these ones:

My Chemical Romance

Fall Out Boy

Wolfmother

Enter Shikari

and

Bring Me The Horizon

Dear god it looks like I'm a scene kid with that list.

Wow I don't like any of them bands.

I do however like these ones:

My Chemical Romance

Fall Out Boy

Wolfmother

Enter Shikari

and

Bring Me The Horizon

Dear god it looks like I'm a scene kid with that list.

But you are a scene kid :blank:. I've not actually heard any Wolfmother, but I've heard good things. Bring me the horizon however, are just total incomprehensible noise.

Wolfmother are as bad as the rest of them: a throw back 70's retro outfit who are as dull as dishwater.

Reading and Leeds line up looks as dull as ever. It really is a rubbish festvial, filled with rubbish bands and rubbish people and spread over miles of crappy farmland.

I get a lot of you may complain, but i love the lineup. Maybe i'm just excited because it's leeds fest, but i think the lineup looks pretty damn great. Except the fact i can't go see Klaxons due to RHCP.

RHCP and Bloc Party on the same day is a dream come true, my 2 most wanted to see bands.

Started listening to Smashing Pumpkins now, if i don't i'll end up getting stuck at the back of the NME tent not being able to see the band like in '05 wit the Pixies (Main stage) and Kasabian (tent).

Download is actually looking pretty good this year:

Devil Driver (good live, on record, not so good)

Dimmu Borgir

DragonForce

Killswitch Engage

Lamb Of God

Machine Head

Megadeth

Slayer

Shadows Fall

more to be announced soon. Unfortunately I don't have 150 quid to spend on gigs.

I agrre that there are some excellent live bands in the line up, but I have seen them (almost) all before.

I think a satuday ticket to download and a saturday ticket to reading and i'll be sotrted for festivsal this year.

I get a lot of you may complain, but i love the lineup. Maybe i'm just excited because it's leeds fest, but i think the lineup looks pretty damn great. Except the fact i can't go see Klaxons due to RHCP.

RHCP and Bloc Party on the same day is a dream come true, my 2 most wanted to see bands.

Started listening to Smashing Pumpkins now, if i don't i'll end up getting stuck at the back of the NME tent not being able to see the band like in '05 wit the Pixies (Main stage) and Kasabian (tent).

*burst bubble* Saw RHCP live a few months ago, they had no stage presence.

*burst bubble* Saw RHCP live a few months ago, they had no stage presence.

My bubble's still in tact. I'm still going to see them, after seeing live videos i want to see them to play the music, if they have presence that's just a plus.

RHCP great when they were on deugs now they are world loving vegiterians they suck ass.

I have just seen the Sunday line-up for Reading and that looks mighty tempting with Nine Inch Nails and the reformed Smashing Pumpkins (another of my all-time favs) headlining , BUT , £62.50 for a day ticket seems a bit extreme.

Sign in to follow this