NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
rokhed00

Painting with periods

After subscribing to Bizarre magazine for god knows how many years, this isnt a surprise at all.....Im sure there have been mentions of artists using their own excrement to create paintings and sculptures as well...

Definitley not something to hang over the the fireplace.

on the other hand i love it.

i mean id love it if it wasnt so FUCKINGDISGUSTING

Not something Id like to do myself..

but hey, all art is good to me :)

Now i'm betting there's cum paintings too.... >_<

Oh there are. And feces and other stuff like that. You name it and it probably exists...

Now i'm betting there's cum paintings too.... >_<

There is actually. Behold:

loadle0.jpg

Blood And Semen, by Andres Serrano

:heh:

...now why do I know this...? :blank:

Some more "sperm art": http://www.spermcube.org/index.htm

Basically a giant glass cube that needs to be filled up with sperm from all over the world. Sadly, I got to see this thing for real, as it's set up in my city and we went there with our Contemporary Art class (not just for that though). I set one step in the room and then immediately turned back cause it smelled awful in there. Made me feel sick. D:

Cube looked pretty empty too by the way.

Basically a giant glass cube that needs to be filled up with sperm from all over the world. Sadly, I got to see this thing for real, as it's set up in my city and we went there with our Contemporary Art class (not just for that though). I set one step in the room and then immediately turned back cause it smelled awful in there. Made me feel sick. D:

Oh man, the places nearer the bottom would be really old :(

I think he needs to go and see a Doctor...

:bouncy: Har Har, very funny mutha faackar! :p

From the topic title, I was seriously hoping that this would be some pop-art related stuff, and that someone was actually talking about using full-stops to make pictures. I was horrifically mistaken... :-(

can somebody pm me the link for the art? Im interested!

I've PMed you the link to the blood art community mentioned in the article, if that's what you wanted.

I'm all for alternative forms of artistic expression, but, for me personally, this is where is draw the line.

Painting with blood... that's art. Sperm cube? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? An excuse for vanguardism? The King of fun himself thought of that long ago!

Whilst reading the article's first paragraph I felt a bit sick. I'm not sure whether this was because I've a nasty habit of having very potent mental imagery or the fact the God-awful Sonic and The Secret Rings title music was playing in the background¹.

I'm not really a fan of bodily fluids, and quite why you'd want to use them instead of paint is beyond me. Still, obviously some people get a big kick out of it so more power to them².

Also, Jordan should sue those Spermcube people for borderline infringement of his intellectual property.

¹The music itself presumably came out of somebody's orifice as well.

²Unless they're annoyingly extreme man-hating feminists, as their hypocrisy is impossibly draining.

There is actually. Behold:

loadle0.jpg

Blood And Semen, by Andres Serrano

:heh:

...now why do I know this...? :blank:

Thats from Load right?

Pretty crap album art.

As for the period art... not good.

Also, Jordan should sue those Spermcube people for borderline infringement of his intellectual property.

My lawyers are already on it.

Sign in to follow this