NEurope
DiemetriX

What are you becoming?

Like many people I don't really know where my life is going. And TBH I don't really care at the moment. I'm Living in the now and enjoying it. Haven't been to school yet. So I'm probably not going to pass this years classes.

But what are you becoming?

What are you studing now. Do you like what you are turning into?

And what do you want to become? Do you feel you have a "goal" in life?

I did my A-levels, then got a job. i'm going nowhere, and i don't really care. Uni students annoy me anyway.

Currently taking my A levels (in first year at moment) and doing Psychology, ICT, Law, and Philosophy & Ethics. I plan to drop Law at the end of the year and focus on the other three. Then I want to go to university, not completely sure where or what yet, but i've been considering things like Philosophy, Tourism, Japanese, and Cultural Studies. Can't set my mind on anything just yet though.

One thing is for sure though, I aim to travel, that is probably my main ambition for now, and i'll see where that takes me. I'll probably then end up living in a different country hopefully.

I'm doing psychology at uni, hopefully I can put that too use and become an author, though if that dosent work out I'd like to wet my beak in a few jobs, police work might be good, though i suppose i could get a second degree and do psychiatry. I can become a clinical psychologist, I'd like to do some research, but im really not a fan of the data annalysis side of it, I could actualy do some work and go into artificial intelegence, but that is uterly and totaly not my cup of tea.

Im getting qualified to be a freelance artist.

I dropped art ages ago. I hate it no offense

Right now, I'm at the first year of uni, training to become a VET

I'm at uni studying/training to be a teacher. So, that's what I would like to become.

It is quite terrifying in many ways, but it's also fun and rewarding, so it'll be worth it. I guess my goal is just to become a good, or even great teacher. I've got a placement in a secondary school starting next month, and I'm terrified because it's going to be assessed. But, I know it's something that I'm going to always be working at, there's no way you can become great overnight, or even in a year. It'll take years.

i was at uni, studying geology, with the intention of doing some form of field geology, most likely paleontology. Unfortunately I rapidly discovered that aside from paleontology the rest of the modules were excrutiatingly boring. Add to that a severe lack of money and an expensive course I dropped out.

Currently I'm working for an insurance company. I could make a very sucessfull career out of this, as I'm doing well. But... no way! I'll do it a few years than move on.

Aspiration-wise, I want to enrol at the Open University, to finish my degree, but studying a wider range of subjects to get a degree simply in 'science'. I am also trying writing. I have a couple of ideas on the go, need to get somethign finished then I'll see what I can do.

In an ideal world, I'd be a travel writer, or have a record store and label.

I'm studying geography at uni. I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do when I graduate. :weep:

I'm studying geography at uni. I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do when I graduate. :weep:

Go round the world in a hot air balloon?

Studying graphics, photography, maths and computing at college. I expect only Graphics to help me with whats left of my creative side. The rest I doubt will help me.

I wanna do games design at Bolton Uni.

I'm at uni studying/training to be a teacher. So, that's what I would like to become.

It is quite terrifying in many ways, but it's also fun and rewarding, so it'll be worth it. I guess my goal is just to become a good, or even great teacher. I've got a placement in a secondary school starting next month, and I'm terrified because it's going to be assessed. But, I know it's something that I'm going to always be working at, there's no way you can become great overnight, or even in a year. It'll take years.

What subject do you wanna teach? i could teach a few. But i HATE DT. Did it for GCSE and never completed a project. Not ever!

GOD!

Seriously, I have no idea, right now, my life is going nowhere. So, I'm becoming a loser.

I currently work for the MoD and have been there for 4 years. I have no idea what I wanna be doing with my life yet really.

i don't care where my life leads......as long as there's a happy ending!

(the fu**ing better be one!!!)

I work in a quality assurance department at a company. Quite a decent job, and I hope to progress through the company as the department and company expand.

Couldn't be doing with all this uni bollocks.

Seriously though, I want to become a film director. I think my superior English-speaking skills are what will help me most.

Im studying Media Technology at uni.

Its ok, i chose this as i have NO idea what to do in life and the course involved computers and artistic stuff both of which im interested in so i hope it will help me figure out what i want to do.