NEurope
khilafah

London Taxi: Rush Hour

OMG how craptastic

This looks like a stinker... and i know some people say that the more games the Wii has the better... well i say quality over quantity!

That really looks awful...how and why are Nintendo letting crap like this get released on the Wii? its not even a joke to say it has N64 graphics

It looks like the graphics are almost on par with the first Crazy Taxi.

But it rather play Crazy Taxi then.

It does look terrible but maybe it would be fun to play, don't know until you try.

AAAHHH! I must see this! I hope I remember to watch it later! If someone is reading this at about 4:15pm or after, please PM me telling me to watch it.

Of course now that Ive posted all this, Ill probably remember.

From what I know, these games are ports of budget titles for the PS2 and PC...is that right?

I don't think this is a 'massive' studio with the time, money or other resources to turn this game into a work of art. It's just more filler really.

What I love is though that nobody dares to pick out the filler rubbish for the PS2/3 or Xbox/360. All systems have filler and their fair share of crap games. Not every game is going to be an online multiplayer gamesfest with state of the art graphics.

Is this some kind of joke? :(

A very sick and twisted joke

I get the feeling that all the small developers are jumping on the Wii bandwagon but not puting any effort what so ever into there games.

What i dont understand is some developers think that they can port crap (that never sold in the first place) to Wii and make some quick cash... and then they will go on to bash Nintendos systems when no-one buys there ported pieces of sh!t.

What is it that they just dont understand? because its pretty simple if you ask me.

Make a good game and it will sell.

Make a bad game and people wont buy it, especially on Nintendo systems because we can spot a crap game a mile away.[/Rant over]

A very sick and twisted joke

I get the feeling that all the small developers are jumping on the Wii bandwagon but not puting any effort what so ever into there games.

These "small developers" are the ones that jumped onto the PlayStation bandwagon. Look how that turned out.

I think I actually played one of this series on the PC, the 'london police' version of the same franchise, because it was only about 200meg to download. It actually plays worse than it looks and the 'british' accents are terrible. There's localised versions for germany etc as well.

Also for a game with 'Rush Hour' in the title there didn't seem to be that many cars on the streets!

Also for a game with 'Rush Hour' in the title there didn't seem to be that many cars on the streets!

I thought that too... and i find it strange that theres not one person walking either.

ooo copy crazy taxi thats original :/

looks dire..the cars look uninteresting...the city looked boring..presides the fact you can drive in a train tunnel there wasnt anything i liked.

crazy taxi looks better then that and the environments looks boring, it looks like they still have alot of work to do.

Wonder if they included congestion charging?

Dear god... I understand it's a port, but wouldn't it improve reviews and make people want to buy it if they touched up the game a lot?

Any chance that the majority of the game's budget went on designing an accurate game-world of London, simillar to The Getaway? Thus, that is why the Graphics are PS1 quality? Just trying to give hope to some of the youngsters that will pick up this title.

So the graphics (especially the textures) suck, the framerate looks awful and the physics suck even more. Plus from what it looks like London is just another stereotypical abomination.