NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Katie

The Games Thread

For anyone else bored at the moment (I'm looking at you MoogleViper) I've opened a room on Isketch (N-E). I can't be bothered to get my mouse so I'm sure my pictures will be highly entertaining.

Katie you sexy beast.

I'm going there now.

I can't be bothered to get my mouse so I'm sure my pictures will be highly entertaining.

*gets etch 'n' sketch jokes ready*

A password is a must. I was the only one left in the room, everyone else left then I got fhcbabe123 coming in and going 'am i hot lolz'.

Let's decide on a password to use for all future rooms.

I think I'm staying in tonight, so would relish the opportunity to beat you all at iSketch again. :D

I am staying in tonight aswell, so I am up for any challenges! Will join/make room soon!

Make N-E room on Isketch with password as n-europe, and announce it on the meaningless post thread :heh:

Alternatively, download party poker!

i wonder wether we will ever get the word penis.

I had the word 'cocktail' once, but rather than draw the obvious cocktail glasses etc., I set about drawing a penis, and an animal with a tail. Got booted before I could finish it though :(

I had the word 'cocktail' once, but rather than draw the obvious cocktail glasses etc., I set about drawing a penis, and an animal with a tail. Got booted before I could finish it though :(

:laughing:

I can only ever win the first game....when there are a few people in it. I'm always crap after that.

I just got booted out for some reason..

Can't be bothered going back in, it takes too long to sign in.

Sign in to follow this