NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Katie

The Games Thread

Here we can arrange to play online (website) games, hopefully everyone will get involved. I'll put a list of the games below, let me know anymore with a link and I'll add them too (I'm guessing Go will join the list very soon).

Isketch

Atari Games (Monopoly, Scrabble, Boggle, Battleships, Sorry!, Yahtzee) You need an account to play on atari but they don't bug you once you've signed up.

Party Poker Go on Play Money tables to play for free. N-E user names - KatieP2803, The_Bard01, Substeinar, The_Peeps, Twilight_Link, Moria123.

Go How to Play

Glad you like it :smile: I'm not sure if you actually wanted me to but I've added Party Poker Bard, I used to play on there I wouldn't mind going on again.

Great thread. We got a room on isketch. Stefkov's peace room..:heh:

I just went on looking for N-E, I can't say I thought to check for Stefkov's peace room :heh: I'll play in a min.

I'm installing the latest shockwave (on isketch just now) but I never realised that was the time so I can't go on tonight:(

Great Thread Katie, I was about to make one too since it was mentioned in that other thread, but i was too busy learning the rules of GO.

Should we make this any particular time? A nice regular weekly thing would be fun.

Okay then, Katie, you can play go at www.gokgs.com. You don't have to make an account, as you can sign in as a guest. You're also going to need to learn the rules before you get anywhere... I can teach you, or you can look here. My name on KGS is BAZI.

I lost the isketh game and couldn't find the room when I tried to go back so that's enough for tonight.

I've added Go to the top of the page with the rules. If people do want to set times to play suggest some and I'll add whatever is decided to the top. 9ish?

So, how about setting times for this? Like Chris says, a weekly thing would be good, and we could have a games rota.

Is anyone up for some iSketch tonight? I have an essay to write and would welcome a procrastination opportunity like this.

Is anyone up for some iSketch tonight? I have an essay to write and would welcome a procrastination opportunity like this.

Same situation. I'm up. What's the room name?

Sign in to follow this