NEurope
Goron_3

What do I do? (girl related)

I 'gave' the vodka to the girl at school today and she said she would give me the money later..... Big mistake, I'm at home now, if I don't get it tonight she's going to pay.

She'd better be afraid. VERY afraid.:angry:

Thats a great story, I am in Year 11 and my history with girls isn't very good...

You referring to my post?

My history with girls sucks! Honestly, i thought i was gonna be single for like forever lol. Although I guess my story kinda shows that it takes just one moment to find someone. I mean, i don't know if she does like me and I don't know when/if i'm going to ask her, but aslong as you don't let anything get to you and you be yourself, you're going to be absolutely fine :D

You referring to my post?

My history with girls sucks! Honestly, i thought i was gonna be single for like forever lol. Although I guess my story kinda shows that it takes just one moment to find someone. I mean, i don't know if she does like me and I don't know when/if i'm going to ask her, but aslong as you don't let anything get to you and you be yourself, you're going to be absolutely fine :D

Ever considered becoming a politician?

Thats the thing, I have been myself things cock up bah!

You don't have to tell me! I've screwed up a lot of things being myself, but it will work out (well if i get with this girl i know things will work out...if i don't well then i hate myself :P)

You don't have to tell me! I've screwed up a lot of things being myself, but it will work out (well if i get with this girl i know things will work out...if i don't well then i hate myself :P)

Words of advice:

If they are blonde you will bond.

Brunette you can forget

Ginger than i really pity you

Black you'll be back.

Don't be yourself just be less of a loser; and then once she loves you reveal your true self. Hey, worked for me.

Words of advice:

If they are blonde you will bond.

Brunette you can forget

Ginger than i really pity you

Black you'll be back.

Don't be yourself just be less of a loser; and then once she loves you reveal your true self. Hey, worked for me.

THE GINGER ONE DOESNT DOESNT RHYME!agh!:cry:

THE GINGER ONE DOESNT DOESNT RHYME!agh!:cry:

If my English Literature poetry lessons have taught me something, it is that generally when there is a break in the rhyming, it is indicitive of a moment of high emotion, hence the breakdown in rhyming. So I'm guessing for the lad in question, he has a traumatic memories relating to a ginger woman.

But then again, that analysis was relevant for pre 1914 poetry, not random forum poems.

If my English Literature poetry lessons have taught me something, it is that generally when there is a break in the rhyming, it is indicitive of a moment of high emotion, hence the breakdown in rhyming. So I'm guessing for the lad in question, he has a traumatic memories relating to a ginger woman.

No he just couldn't think of a rhyme for ginger.

She'd better be afraid. VERY afraid.:angry:

Haha. That girl and I got a lift home to my village with a friend, she was so drunk I had to walk her to her friends house she also gave me money. My plan failed, my plan was to try and pull her when walking home, I wouldn't have done it otherwise, but it didn't happen, I got off with someone else though.

My history with girls sucks! Honestly, i thought i was gonna be single for like forever lol.

Haha, that's so :shobon:

You're in year 12 FFS.

Haha. That girl and I got a lift home to my village with a friend, she was so drunk I had to walk her to her friends house she also gave me money. My plan failed, my plan was to try and pull her when walking home, I wouldn't have done it otherwise, but it didn't happen, I got off with someone else though.

Good for you!:smile:

I am not scared of this thread, but trying to help out Goron 3. Another random poem:

Too see if a girl likes you

Take her out to tea!

Well, is she smiling?

If so, good job laddie!*

*She could just be smiling because the food is nice, good view etc. But if that is the reason then she is shallow!

Well, i got so blathered i couldn't see or walk, and threw up last night.

So i was in the living room, just me and the girl, i ended up with my arm round her, but (and i cant remember how it came about) she said she doesn't go for boys with long hair. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So i was in the living room, just me and the girl, i ended up with my arm round her, but (and i cant remember how it came about) she said she doesn't go for boys with long hair. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Get it cut then! :heh:

That website I posted about in MPT said that long-hair is a no-no, Eenuh backed it up too.

Im really going to get it cut just for a girl.. my mates say she would've anyway, but i didnt want to after that..

That girl wants me to go into town with her today to "like walk around", the thing is, when she gets on the bus I probably wont recognise her or I'll regret it instantly when I see her....

Decisions...

What, you have one to many dacaries last night?

(Sorry dude, couldn't resist :heh:)

What, you have one to many dacaries last night?

(Sorry dude, couldn't resist :heh:)

What in hell's a dacary? I was drinking strongbow.

What in hell's a dacary? I was drinking strongbow.

Dacaries are basically alcohol for people who don't like alcohol. Strongbow is alcohol for people who don't like beer.

We're insanely off topic here though.

Get it cut then! :heh:

That website I posted about in MPT said that long-hair is a no-no, Eenuh backed it up too.

Most of the girls in my year love long hair on lads. My girlfriend won't let me cut mine.