NEurope
stuwii

epic movie

well apparantly it's one of the worst films of all time.

Quoted for Maximum Truthage.

I saw the clip where 'Superman' got shot in the eye and said 'ow that hurt'. Wow what a way to spin something on it's head!

I saw it last night and thought it was great.Parts from Harry Potter and Pirates of the Carribean were so funny.

Though I heard people saying "That was the shittest movie ever".

All the films I had seen that they done in the movie weren't in for long though.And some jokes in it people just won't get.

Piss poor. Seen all the movies it was supposed to be taking the piss out of and I still didn't find it funny.

The cinema filled with 12 year old tracksuits laughing at fart jokes didn't help either.

I ahve heard that it's real bad, go see Hot Fuzz instead.

I'll second that notion. With a vengeance.

Didn't think it was possible, but this looks even worse than Date Movie which was pretty god damn awful...

yeah go see Hot Fuzz instead, it is the funniest film of the year (yes we are only on Feb and I feel I can safely say that!)

Ugh. Dont listen to the reviews (I would also normally rely on IMDB) but IMO I thought it was fucking awesome!

Now it should be noted that ;

A) Im an UBER nerd, so anything ripping off X-Men is gonna make me laugh...but it was still fucking funny

B) Carmen Electra as Mystique is awesome

C) I fucking LOVE Kal Penn....And he had awesome lines, and played the movie well as usual God hes awesome.

D) I loved how god damn BLATENT some of the quotes to other films were.

E) Some bits were obviously painfully unfunny, but that doesnt matter.

F) Fucking Fred Willard baby!!!!!!

G) I just generally found all the mocking and such in the film good. I havnt seen Date Movie, but I assure you this film is better purely on actors alone.

H) The Snakes on a Plane bit is funny as fuck.

Go see the film. Its awesome. Ignore people who disagree or get in your way.

Sam J ; "I have had it with these damn snakes!"

Chick ; "Why do you keep saying that?"

Sam J ; "Because internet forum bloggers love it when I say....I have had it with these damn snakes on this damn plane"

Was gonna go see Hot Fuzz last night, but they were sold out :( so I had to settle for this shit! The first 20 mins were bearable but once they got to Gnaria it was awful! I ONLY laughed at the "So Lame The Hair of Tom" Da Vinci Code spoof section, and WTF was David Carradine doing in it!

I think this is the kind of movie that should stay on youtube and never be made a film.

I thought this might've been funny, havn't heard or read any opinions yet, but now i don't think i'll see it!

Going to see Hot Fuzz tonight with the work crew so i'm hoping that will be a good laugh.

From the three (Or 4?) people on this thread who have actually seen it, its got at least 50% great 50% awful...

...So you might as well see it and make up your own mind.