N-Europe

Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

Oxigen_Waste

For once I agree with Zelda Freak, R&C is an awesome series. I have played all of them and although the last one Gladiator did stray abit from the forumla it was still a solid game. The reason I like the series is because it is really fun to play and the weapons are awesome also it is pretty funny.

The developers pretty much got it right from the start and unlike other developers they actually kept the formula that worked and just added to it with each game bar the last one. They are probably cheap as chips now so give them a whirl. I also recommend starting from the first game as someof the jokes in the later ones will be lost on you.

Never played a Ratchet and Clank game, although i'm getting the new PSP game which is out this week in the US, IGN stated that it's outstanding...we'll see.

Jak and Daxter was a superb platformer, although i hated the others it just lost that adventure feel which i really like and went all GTA and industrial. (excluding Daxter on PSP of course)

Never played a Ratchet and Clank game, although i'm getting the new PSP game which is out this week in the US, IGN stated that it's outstanding...we'll see.

Jak and Daxter was a superb platformer, although i hated the others it just lost that adventure feel which i really like and went all GTA and industrial. (excluding Daxter on PSP of course)

Totally agree with you there Owen. I loved the first Jak and Daxter game but turning it into a GTA-athon just ruined the series for me as did the cash in that was Jax X.