NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Stichiano

What's up guys?

Hey, does anybody out there remember me? It's been a long time. Man I havdn't been at the old Cube Europe in ages, months and months. I got this email from you guys and decided I would just say hey, maybe stick around for awhile. Who still posts here? What's been going on with all you guys?

Man this new revo-europe site sure looks sleek. Well done guys.

I'd say something, but I haven't read the rules and am not too sure it would be allowed. Rest assured I speak truth regardless of legalities.

Yea I remember you Johnny, whats it been, 18 months? I'd make a lude comment but I've been banned, under the lude comments act of 2005.

i vaguely remember reading your posts, were you the girl with a serious attitude problem? if not, welcome to the boards :hehe:

Let's have some controversy!

Go for it, thats liven this place up.

IMG_040605123945.jpg

Leik who is this uber newb? lol lol shes a girl what a leik loser, I bet she plays leik barbie dolls house newb level lol chicken slash lol. rofl rofl she comes from canada just like me, lol they must have spawned some newbs in for me to leik put teh pwnage on.

Welcome back Johnny. Sorry I couldnt helpt putting some pure pwnage love in this thread, canada is my excuse.

I don't understand what you all still have against me. I'm trying to be civil but some of you are being completley unreasonable. I'm a person that you barley know off of the internet.

You should all calm down. Heh.

Edit: What do you ean it's been 18 months offerman? I talk to you on MSN

I also have no idea who you are, i havn't been on here long anough, i agree the new site does look nice than the old xorbit one.

You might remember me though.. there was only one Cat around so :awesome:

I haven't been here for months n months either.. i will stop by once in a while.

How are you? :)

What do you ean it's been 18 months offerman? I talk to you on MSN

And I thought he had standards. :p

Someone log onto xsorbit and pull up her leaving thread. I'm too lazy right now. I'll bet I said she'd be back.

*music please*

And I thought he had standards. :p

Thanks.

#1cubeplayer, I don't believe I said I was coming back per say, I was only saying a hello to some people, okay? So you can chill out now.

Yeahyeah I didn't leave in a happy mood, let it go.

I'm too lazy for finding leaving thread, Anyone care to bring up the leaving lowdown. I hear it was fiendish on both sides.

Sign in to follow this