N-Europe

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Anakenobi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought it today, twas fun thus far but feels annoying that I'm not as good as I used to be. I'm sure it'll be alright though after a few days practise.

I'm really get bogged down with games now, I don't have a clue what I'm going to do. I've still got alot of RE4 to play, and havn't even started SPM. God knows why I bought this, I'm going to have to put some restrictions on myself from now on :(.

I have the game, and it is indeed fucking awesome!

My left hand has huge cramp though. It burns! :(

I'm sucking at the moment, am doing the career on easy mode for now, and have only just got my first four star, been playing for about half an hour or so. I keep making daft mistakes. :(

You'll quickly get the hang of it, i just finished Slow Ride on Expert Mode... bloody stuck on the 2nd last gig on hard mode so thought i'd try one song on expert for a laugh, amazed i finished it first time.

Still can't get more than 1% on Dragonforce Expert (though that song is really in a difficulty setting all on its own)

Flinky did you get the Wii game, if so pass us your friend code : peace:

Also I just got an email from Activision 360 and PS3 GH owners are getting free downloadable song for xmas..... please they hurry up and get it sorted for Wii soon.

The free song is We Three Kings, that Christmas carol about the 3 blokes who visited Jesus. It's just the guitar part, thankfully. Tis bloody awesome!

Im actually quite surprised that so far they've given out 2 free tracks (other one is the Halo Theme) to 360 users. Was quite honestly not expecting anything for free!

Activision hasn't put an exact date on the new downloadable content for the Wii, but has indicated that it will be available in Q1 of 2008. More importantly, the new stereo-capable game discs which are to be sent out will be completely free of charge.

Linkage?

please

See, you're rocking out like a pro now Mokong :D

Do me a favor, record yourself playing some GH and stick it on youtube, I can imagine the crazy video it'll turn out being :D

I'm trying to figure out how to do one.

What i'd love to be able to do is have me playing with a picture-in-picture of the TV screen in the corner or something, but windows media maker doesn't do that, and any software that can (as far as i can find out anyway) costs money...and lots of it.

But I hope to have something early in the new year...still meaning to do one on Mario Galaxy first :heh:

Ahh fair. You need one of those special cables to capture directly from the TV for it I think.

Doesn't Adobe Premier do the PiP thing? I could probably edit the video for you if you sent it to me after you made it, I'd need to reinstall it but it's no biggy.