N-Europe

Who's your favourite Mushroom Kingdom resident?

THE ganondorflol

Not being nasty or anything THE_ganondorf but why all the random threads eh?

And mine would be toad.

I'm trying to get back on the good side of the forum. I want to be known, not a an annoying pratt, but a guy who makes good threads. And you gotta admit, some are pretty decent!

I also love Luigi- just get PM2 and read all that stuff he writes in those books- its hilarious!

I'm trying to get back on the good side of the forum. I want to be known, not a an annoying pratt, but a guy who makes good threads. And you gotta admit, some are pretty decent!

I also love Luigi- just get PM2 and read all that stuff he writes in those books- its hilarious!

Just chillax a bit with the thread creation, try posting some creative stuff in other people's threads, too. :smile:

I never post threads, yet I am revered throughout the land. I guess we can't all be as great as me though.

And I believe the answer to your question is 'Yoshi'.

You mean like Capt. Generic, 'The pretty young one', 'The slutty lookin one' & Token Deformed??

:blank: I mean like characters that were designed by marketing men that are designed to make money. What aren't you understanding?

Ha. I love how you have to resort to insulting I enjoy that is entirely off topic rather than make a point. Classic

:D

EDIT- I don't want an argument man, but if you insist, i'll give you one.

EDIT2- Christ I sound angry no matter what I do or say :P I didn't mean to annoy you or whatever Mr. Kurt :)

EDIT- I don't want an argument man, but if you insist, i'll give you one.

Am I right in thinking you're one of the better arguers in the forums Yamcha? (Cbb to say a three word name).

And why the Mushroom Kingdom? There are loads of other games with far superior characters to discuss about.

Am I right in thinking you're one of the better arguers in the forums Yamcha? (Cbb to say a three word name).

And why the Mushroom Kingdom? There are loads of other games with far superior characters to discuss about.

True like Zelda, Final Fantasy and you could discuss TV shows and Films