N-Europe

Do you reccomend i buy a mac mini?

ipaul

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a PC problem? Starting a clan? In need of Mobile Phone-related help? Or just want to know the difference between DVD-R and DVD+R? Talk it all out here! Mac users will be laughed at.

That explains that

There would be no point in having a 'Tech Board' if these threads were not created.

Exactly what I was about to say. He must just be in a bad mood. Do lol's pms?

How much are the new imacs? also have they discontinued the emacs, and is 1.25ghz not very slow?

I think the new iMacs are..£899? Worth it I think, not a computer nerd so I don't know much. I think the slowest Mac Mini is 1.42ghz..

Wow. That computer is now on my wishlist. I've always loved smaller, compact devices. Roadkill, do you still have that little computer cube of yours? Did you build that yourself?

I sold it to Popo to make money (although he hasn't paid me yet grr), it was a barebones machine, that is to say it came with the power supply, the motherboard and the custom heatsink you need for the CPU, and you bought the other bits and fitted them.

Oh and as for the Mac Mini; Aopen have their competition, the Pandora:

http://images.google.com/images?ie=UTF-8&q=aopen%20pandora&sa=N&tab=wi

3.jpg

That doesn't anwser my question. Is under 1.5ghz very slow?

I was answering #1cubeplayers question, give me a break, I thought that it might pique people's interest in the Pandora.

It won't be that slow as long as you stick to regular tasks that Apple think you should be doing on the Mac Mini.

I sold it to Popo to make money (although he hasn't paid me yet grr), it was a barebones machine, that is to say it came with the power supply, the motherboard and the custom heatsink you need for the CPU, and you bought the other bits and fitted them.

Oh and as for the Mac Mini; Aopen have their competition, the Pandora:

http://images.google.com/images?ie=UTF-8&q=aopen%20pandora&sa=N&tab=wi

3.jpg

I wonder where they got that design from.

Got a PC problem? Starting a clan? In need of Mobile Phone-related help? Or just want to know the difference between DVD-R and DVD+R? Talk it all out here! Mac users will be laughed at.

Hey who changed the forum description. Namely the "Mac users will be laughed at" bit, which I added :p.