NEurope

Anyone got their issue yet? I know its due out but I want to know if its out before I drive up to get it....What im a lazy lazy man.

EDIT: Just found this on the NOE boards.

It's not a gift as such but a booklet of Mario's top 20 games. It really is interesting! Sadly there was no Mario Kart review because of the delay, they instead did a great feature on Mario Smash Football!

So there it is no Mario Kart DS Review.

I was in Tesco earlier and picked up a copy. It comes with a free 20 page brochure celebrating Mario's 20th birthday with a list of 'his greatest games ever' and here's what's inside:

PREVIEWS

Mario Smash Football

Alien Hominid

Gun

Harry Potter & Goblet of Fire

Lost in Blue

Mario Superstar Baseball

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!

Peter Jackson's King Kong

Rebelstar: Tactical Command

Sigma Star Saga

Sonic Rush

SSX on Tour

True Crime: New York City

REVIEWS

Animaniacs: Lights, Camera, Actio

Bubble Bobble Revolution

Dancing Stage: Mario Mix

Juku and the Monophonic Menace

Lego Star Wars

Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects

Megaman Zero 4

Nightmare Before Christmas: Pumpkin King

Scooby-Doo! Unmasked

Shaman King: Master of Spirits

Spartan: Total Warrior

Tak 3: Great Juju Challenge

Ultimate Spider-Man

X-Men Legends II: Rise of the Apocalypse

Yu-Gi-Oh! Destiny Board Traveller

Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour

FEATURES:

Full Pokedex

Next month's free gifts are a DS card case and a Pokemon XD Prima official hint book. Also up for grabs in the compo area are three special addition 'A Bear's Tale' DS', which will never be available to buy in shops.

Man that sucks, any coverage on the controller at all?

Yeah, there are a couple of pages about how it works in the 'World of Nintendo' but no major feature.

Hmmm, i'l think i'l give this issue a miss then, seems nothing interesting in this issue at all then. Bummer.

There's a picture of the controller with labels saying things like "good old D-pad" and "giant A button" and a few sentences about each part - pretty basic stuff! :indeed:

Locky you listed Alien Hominid in the previews section, does that mean its coming out here?

Locky you listed Alien Hominid in the previews section, does that mean its coming out here?

If you're thinking of the 'Cube version, then sadly no. If you mean the GBA version, then yes, its coming out in December. Expect a review next month.

The gift this issue is pretty dodgy, they could have done that in the space they waste with the Pokedex.

Next issue should be good, though. Decent gifts, Mario Kart review and a 12-page preview of Tingle RPG (joke).

Gift: Should of been a lightweight, small 40/50 page book with a double page on each game, with a few extra pages with a timeline/history.

Cover: Totally messed up. Revolution should of taken it up, with a sleek stylish cover. With just the revolution. None of the clutter.

Main feature: Come on, Mario Football surely could have been a second main feature/review, the Revolution information was terrible. They didn't even go in depth in their playtest! SURELY that's a "WOW DOUBLE PAGE" thing.

Pokedex: Waaaaaaste. I do like the idea of a monthly middle feature like this/comic book info, but just find something decent.

Next Month's Gift: A 1 cart DS game holder. Abloodymazing. Oh, and a hint book. How about a Mario 20 CD made in a style to fit in with the booklet. Or maybe a Mario Kart wriststrap! Stylus (yeahlikethey'ddothat)! Maybe even some fusking decals! Ok, the 1 cart holder thing is decent, but it's like, ONE cart. Bleh.

DS Motherload: This month we had the GREATEST DS LINE UP ANNOUNCED AT THE WIFI CONFERENCE and probably, about 3 of them will be featured in half page world of nintendo segments - NEXT month. Blehgnstuff.

If you're thinking of the 'Cube version, then sadly no. If you mean the GBA version, then yes, its coming out in December. Expect a review next month.

Awww, I was thinking of the cube version. i'd love to play the game but I can't be bothered with a freeloader. Shame.

Yeah i read that post too.

Next month's gifts dont look too bad with the cart holder and stuff but i dont think ill be gettin pokemon xd.

The MKDS review is in next month's issue

NOM's gifts arn't as good as they used to be, i would prefferre a king ring or mouse mat to a booklet :(

at least you get magizines, over here in Australia all we get is CUBE and that really has gotten boring, there used to be a Australian version of CUBE but they stoped making them, Nintendo gamer used to be good shame nobody wants to make more of those magizines.