NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Apple_NdiB

Loose Women. Tomorrow. Watch it.

Yes I'm fully aware of this show's shitness but I went on a trip today with my media group and as well as a visit to the Tate Modern and the Imax cinema I also sat in the audience of Loose Women (http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=3208). I can be seen in a few audience shots (I've posted enough pics of myself on here by now for you to know what I look like by now). So catch it to see my gorgon-esque mug for the briefest of moments.

I think it's on at 1.30pm tomorrow on ITV1.

I'll look out for it.

And since you've been up close and personal, are they really all that loose?

You mean it's not live?!

I'll be on the blower to The Sun after I've posted this. Any suggestion that the show is live is, I can reveal, a load of old bollocks.

i have enough nightmares when alsleep dont want any while awake....watching LOOSE WOMEN and looking at you *shivers*

Loose women is aload of feminists. I have no problem with them, if they have a point. But they seem to talk about aload of useless bollocks that no one but idiots like them like to talk about.

No disrespect for women, they pretty much rule over me anyway ;_;

Id love to be in the audience and just stand up and heckle everything they say. Basically just giving thm general abuse.

I'll be on the blower to The Sun after I've posted this. Any suggestion that the show is live is, I can reveal, a load of old bollocks.

I seriously would have never guessed!

I guess when they do the live links to 'This Morning' then, it is infact them just live in the studio filming one of the shows for the next day!!

Who'd of known!

At the time I was playing Striker on the SNES with my friend at college :P

rizz won 9-0

At the time I was playing Striker on the SNES with my friend at college :P

rizz won 9-0

I fudging loved that game! The indoor matches were revolutionary in their day, oh how i loved it.

I loved it because in 2 and a half games (thing fucked up half way into one game) not a single goal was scored against me. I scored 16 I think. Yay.

Sign in to follow this