NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mcj metroid

movies you hate!

let the anger out.i find the most fun threads are the ones that you let your anger out on.

Snakes on a plane=I mentioned this on the other thread why.i can't can't stand it 3/10

Fast and the furious=Pointless plotless and whoopy it's got fast cars.i guess if you like that kind of thing you will like it... 2/10

XXX=Lol 3/10

A.I=The true modern day pinochio 1/10.

liked sankes on a plane lol (was sooo bad it was good, and fast and furious)(A.I was also good!)

anyway the film i most hate is probably NAPOLEON DYNAMITE. IT SUCKS!!!!!

oh yes that was The worst i agree there.i also left out

black christmas:Just coulnt' stand it either :1.5/10

Napoleon Dynamite is so random, that makes it totally awesome.

Movies I hate......High School Musical.

'nuff said.

Syrianna - One of the worst things ever, and I don't just mean at the cinema!

Movies I hate......High School Musical.

'nuff said.

I really thought it sounded so bad it had to be somewhat good

Napoleon Dynamite. I hated it. I had that kind of new "random and cool" humor which I don't find funny at all.

Erm... films for boys. You know, Triple X, Fast and Furious; them kind of movies. The kind where everyone looks like a model.

I'm probably going to get slated for my two choices, but meh to you all.

True Romance: Horrible, horrible film. I think the script was written by Quentin Tarantino, but its still rubbish whoever it was written by. I can't see why anyone would like this movie. Horrible acting. Only good point about this film is Christopher Walken, and he was in it for a total of 10 minutes.

American Beauty: I found this movie to be very pretentious. Its one of these films that likes to think that it is more clever than it actually is. Again, one actor saved this film from being the death of me, and that was Kevin Spacey.

Yeah American Beauty was total crap. Just absolute... pure... crap. I agree it was pretty pretentious.

i'm really sorry, i know this is a films you hate thing, but

black christmas was great... gory, funny, eye fetish, and frying someones face off - where could you go wrong lol

Star Wars. All of them, any of them. Can't understand the appeal even 1%. Bored me to death.

Freddy got fingerd was the worst movie Ive seen but i laughed at it (not with it) I saw a movie called Shopgirl once, hated that was such a load of shit with Steve Martins (i think) trying to be a serious actor which didnt really work...

American Beauty: I found this movie to be very pretentious. Its one of these films that likes to think that it is more clever than it actually is. Again, one actor saved this film from being the death of me, and that was Kevin Spacey.

What I liked about American Beauty is how Alan Ball was willing to have the characters be by themselves, for their own inner reflection, and often, personal destruction.

Haha joking, totally not my interpretation, someone else's, but I agree.

Films I hate...hmm...action films. Crap.

Lets see, Daddy Day Care, Haunted Mansion, Nutty Professor, Doctor Dolittle, Pluto Nash...Guess what the common denominator is...?

I enjoyed the second scary movie, the third was poor. Have not seen the others. But you've reminded me date movie is a travesty its sooooooo bad. I remeber a bit at the start where a builder shoots himself with his bolt-gun- type-thingy (or something) It is the funniest bit in the ENTIRE MOVIE. 5 mins in and this is as good as it gets. You want to shoot yourself by the end of it.

Also, Fun With Dick And Jane is god awful. Jim Carey at his worst.

Lets see, Daddy Day Care, Haunted Mansion, Nutty Professor, Doctor Dolittle, Pluto Nash...Guess what the common denominator is...?

Eddie Murphy, what the fuck dude?!

- Pearl Harbor. For obvious reasons, the right movie to show how manipulable americans can be... In America!

- War of the Worlds. A complete disappointment, why the fuck a bunch of aliens would come millions of years before humans could even speak, plant some weird machine underground, and wait until humans were smart enough to understand whats happening?! And after all those years "planning" (as they say in the movie) they die of a fucking germ?! The only good part of it is the Tripod horn which literally gave me shivers.

For those to who I just spoiled the movie, be grateful, I just saved 2/3 hours of your life, you can send me a pm in appreciation.

Dude, Where's My Car! I hate that film with a passion! I just don't 'get' those kind of films. Also dispised Land of the Dead, because there was no story what so ever in my opinion. Got a list of films i hate, but can't think of anymore at the moment.....Hollywood Homicide was another....er.....

Tony Jaa - Born to fight. Title is self explanitry. Shame nothing else happens apart from a few guns and explosions and a fight sequence that lasts 2 hours.

Eddie Murphy, what the fuck dude?!

Eddie Murphy is infact god. Ever seen Delirious? Beverly Hills Cop?

He sold out, and it pisses me off.

Titanic:

First things first. This film is dogshit. It's fucking dreadful, sentimental bollocks from start to finish, and I'd rather be punched in the eye than be forced to sit through another moment of it as long as I live.

seccondly: it's directed by James Cameron. What the shit was he thinking? "i know, instead of making some of the fucking wickedest movies of all time again, I'll spend 3 hours on how that puffy faced fuckbag Leonardo Decaprio, as a cheeky but lovable Irish scamp in New York, gets to bang some society crumpet, and then dies along with all his other fucking shit friends and some stiff upper lip sailors."

Christ on a fuck, Jimmy. You made The Terminator for gods sake!

WWWHHHHHHHY!

Sign in to follow this