NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
THE ganondorflol

ONM or NOM?

NOM or ONM?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. NOM or ONM?

• Official nintendo magazine (the new one)
    • Nintendo official magazine (the old one)

Do you live in the UK or Ireland?

Good! If you do, do you get a ninty mag?

If so what one?

ONM perhaps?

If you do, which do you prefer? NOM or ONM? I agree with the scores in ONM a lot more, and it is better organized. THE news section also has proper news, not some online rumor.

Nevertheless, NOM was so funny, especially Dean Scott and Mike Jackson. If you didn't get it for ninty's sake, you got it for a laugh. And the feature's like your top 150 games ruled. They even had 20 best games of the year on their last yearly issue. Sorry if its been done before, and if it has show a link. My vote is with NOM. lol

I would vote for NMS (Nintendo Magazine System)... them were the days, Seal was alive and wreaking havoc and it was fun to get a mag seeing as there was no web to get news as it happens. :heh:

The old one was better, not that I get either anymore. I got a subscription to NGamer for a free wavebird and cancelled it once I got my controller, but have been getting the magazine ever since anyway :indeed:

Goat In!

I voted ONM, because the NOM team acted like 10 year old fanboys, their jokes failed to amuse me. I don't really buy ONM though, if I get a mag, its usually Edge to check up on job articles and to read something that isn't toilet paper.

I voted ONM, because the NOM team acted like 10 year old fanboys, their jokes failed to amuse me. I don't really buy ONM though, if I get a mag, its usually Edge to check up on job articles and to read something that isn't toilet paper.

I agree with most of this, the new team is much better. As is the magazine. They wasted so much fucking space in NOM.

Like 7 years ago(seriously) I used to get NOM, but when I think about it, it was an utter shitfest and I can't believe I wasted my money on so many issues. I doubt it's any better these days, or any newer 'official' magazine. Long live the internets!

I don't get any magazines anymore. To expensive for what they are, considering you can get everything in them much faster on the internet.

I read NOM a few times though. It was alright. I got the first issue of ONM and it was shit.

NOM were a bunch of fanboys who couldn't write. A bunch of babies could have put together a better magazine.

ONM is far from perfect, but much better.

dont be silly the old NOM was a joke.They gave lierally every nintendo game over 80 even the utterly shit hey you pikachu

.The new one still isn't perfect but it's certainly better and less childish

i have a subscription to ONM cz i thort id get a free wavebird as it said i would. the first issue has come and no wavebird... :( i may be writing an angry letter soon.

Super Play was the best Snes mag around.... It still sadens me when I think about it :(

Out of NOM and ONM, I cant really tell much difference. The newer seems to try and be more of an "Edge" style mag whereas the old loved pokemon too much.

Although I get ONM now I loved NOM, ONM just hasn't got the humour of NOM.

Also ONM Don't specificaly rate the graphics and gameplay and stuff like NOM did, ONM just give + and -.

ONM just hasn't got the humour of NOM.

That's a good thing!

Dreampants? Gaystation Poo? Only fun if you're a particularly stupid 4 year old.

Super Play was the best Snes mag around.... It still sadens me when I think about it :(

That would be NGamer/NGC. ;) Best mag around.

I know someone who used to work at NOM, and he was telling me a few months ago how much he didn't like the way it was run, and the way they were told to write. It came as a bit of a relief when it ended, apparently.

Anyway, I don't think that ONM is as good as NOM was in the good old days, but it's deinitely better than it was in its final few years.

Got a subscription to ONM for Christmas, so I hope it doesn't get worse. :p

Sign in to follow this