NEurope

borderlandsboxart.jpg

Finally got it, have some epic co-op action coming up the next few days/weeks/years on this.

Fallout-3--Game-of-the-Year-Edition-2.jpg

Just bought this today and it doesn't work. My console says the disc is unreadable.

Anyone know if I can take it back to GAME and get it replaced?

Fallout-3--Game-of-the-Year-Edition-2.jpg

Just bought this today and it doesn't work. My console says the disc is unreadable.

Anyone know if I can take it back to GAME and get it replaced?

Yeah you can, if you have the receipt then it'll be better but they should still replace it regardless. Theyve done that for me before if I remember right with no receipt.

You should have the receipt, just to make things easier. Technically you can trace it back through a reward card but its a faff. Or in fact if its in the last 7 days it can be checked on the internal system but yeah, receipt is easiest. Oh and occasionally you can get by on being remembered, but it depends on how memorable you are :heh:

And you get 28 days btw.

Cheers guys. I've still got my reciept so I'll be in there tomorrow slapping everyone. This is mainly because I applied for a Christmas temp and I didn't get hired so I'm really annoyed.

How do I know? There was a guy who was obviously new working there.

Cheers guys. I've still got my reciept so I'll be in there tomorrow slapping everyone. This is mainly because I applied for a Christmas temp and I didn't get hired so I'm really annoyed.

How do I know? There was a guy who was obviously new working there.

They seem to have an agenda to only hire idiotic chavs who haven't got the foggiest about games beyond FIFA and Need For Speed. With the exception of our Mary Kate of course.

They seem to have an agenda to only hire idiotic chavs who haven't got the foggiest about games beyond FIFA and Need For Speed. With the exception of our Mary Kate of course.

Yup. When I was in charge we applied the "hire the hotties" rule.

Was that just your personal rule?

Did you want something to help pass away all those lonely hours between the racks of new PS2 releases?

It was an agreed rule between myself and the manager.

PS2 release racks? There were so few new PS2 games they were downstairs, not in the stock room :heh:

Although one girl in particular did get around. Good ol' gonorrhea girl.

Today, I spent lots of monies on my vanity!

promax-shaker-gal.jpg

Protein Shakes stuff...and a bottle!

Multi-vitamins.jpg

Vitamins! - not this exact one, and I'm not sure it's the same protein shake stuff exactly. But, close enough.

d6f08be76c3bf493d205162042795af6.jpg

Bvlgari - Pour Homme - Soir! - My favourite smell in the world. I love it so hard.

calvin-klein-eternity-mens-edt-spray-30ml.jpg

Eternity! - My second favourite smell in the world.

I've spent about...85 quid. Which, for me, is the world.

..out of interest, how much was the Eternity that you bought? Where I work it is £23.99.. which is apparently quite good :heh:

..out of interest, how much was the Eternity that you bought? Where I work it is £23.99.. which is apparently quite good :heh:

£19.04 for the 50ml bottle. The Bvlgari one is a couple of quid more. Both 50ml.

£24 quid or so for that is still a great price though. Where do you work?

I work in a place called Savers :heh: It actually used to be around the £19 mark but it was put up.. but other places in the town have it for £30 or more :eek: That's what a customer was saying today, anyway.. but now I'm actually thinking it was Euphoria :heh: ..silly me :hmm:

I will check the price of Eternity when I'm in again on thursday.. because I'm that sad :hehe:

I work in a place called Savers :heh: It actually used to be around the £19 mark but it was put up.. but other places in the town have it for £30 or more :eek: That's what a customer was saying today, anyway.. but now I'm actually thinking it was Euphoria :heh: ..silly me :hmm:

I will check the price of Eternity when I'm in again on thursday.. because I'm that sad :hehe:

The place I got this stuff from is cheapsmells.com, which is a great little site. I think I actually bought some aftershave or stuff from Savers a few years back. There were one in Littlehampton, I think.

Yes, it is almost double the price in some shops! Seriously expensive. I'd imagine that Eternity would be around the same price. Give or take a few quid.

..and since this is Post Your Purchases, I may as well contribute my recent expenditures :heh:

A lot of them will not be necessary right away, but it is better to be safe than sorry.. and I can't resist a good gaming bargain :hehe: I bought 22 Official PS1 Memory Cards (10p each in CeX :eek:), 3 Official PS1 DualShock controllers (also 10p each in CeX, though one of them is pretty busted :hmm:), Sonic Adventure 2 on the Dreamcast (20p in CeX :smile: No manual unfortuntely, but how can you complain at that price, expecially considering they had it at £12!)

I gave 8 of the memory cards to my brother as we both had unoffical cards with 4 memory banks that you could cycle through.. but his corrupted last year some time :heh: If that happened to me, I'd be ragin'.. and with that in mind I copied all my game data over to some of the Official Memory Cards. Since I had the PlayStation on, I've decided to start playing Crash Bandicoot and have got nearly all the cups in ISS Pro Evolution 2 (The Master League is all that remains.. but I have began with defeat to West Ham and a draw with Marseille after being a goal ahead.. doh! :eek:)

The remaining cards can be used for games I haven't yet started.. and I'm free to save plenty of goal replays in ISS or create plenty of custom tracks in V-Rally 2! I even went as far as to think that if I ever have children in the future, they can use the extra memory cards so that my own data is safe :o

I need to get Ju-On: The Grudge back on in a minute or two to try and finish it for review.. but having failed a few times at the same section, I became a little frustrated with it :hmm:

Edited by nekunando

That was pretty nice to read, with the smilies and all.

That sounds really lame, I couldn't think of a better way of saying nice use of smilies without it sounds sarcastic.

I'm really tempted to pick up either an old PSOne and some classics (sooo nice and cheap) or maybe pick up a PS2 Slim.

..yet it still managed to sound a little sarcastic :rolleyes: ..but thanks :yay:

You should definitely consider picking up a PS1 (or, indeed, a PS2 Slim) to bring back some great memories of the 90s :hehe:

I got a Black PS2 Slim new in Sainsburys earlier this year for £40 : peace: I have had too many other games to play on various consoles so Devil May Cry is the only game I have finished for the PS2 thus far.. but it has been handy for me for watching late night Home Improvement and The Fresh Prince of Belair on DVD without having to start the PC up :heh:

I have had too many other games to play on various consoles so Devil May Cry is the only game I have finished for the PS2 thus far.. but it has been handy for me for watching late night Home Improvement and The Fresh Prince of Belair on DVD without having to start the PC up :heh:

I love you.

I got a Black PS2 Slim new in Sainsburys earlier this year for £40 : peace:

Ooooh!

I didn't realise they were so cheap, I may have to track one down.

..um.. thanks :hehe: I.. uh.. respect you, Pookiablo :heh:

It is about time they released a few more seaons of both Home Improvement and The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air on DVD or I will have to invest in a Multi-Region DVD Player in the future.. or set my PC to Region 1 for a while :eek:

Ooooh!

I didn't realise they were so cheap, I may have to track one down.

I managed to get the very last one when it was on offer.. I just happened to be in Sainsburys and was lucky enough to spot the deal :yay:

I still use my PSOne to play PS1 games though (much like I still use my Gamecube to play Gamecube games, instead of playing them on the Wii :heh:) I just think it is nice to play games on their original system, where possible :smile: ..plus, seeing and hearing the PSOne starting up is just one of those things that will take you back to your childhood in an instant : peace:

Edited by nekunando

3796-1.jpg

£8

I heard it's best of his stuff from the 90's, and I like it better than Diamonds & Pearls. Loving Pussy Control atm. A worthwhile purchase.

It's nice symbol to change your name to, if you felt the urge.

I just love the first line of this album;

Good mornin' ladies and gennelmen, boys and mother-fucking girls.

This is your captain with no name speaking, and I'm here to rock your world.

It pleases me that at least he makes little bit of fun about his lack of a name.