NEurope
Happenstance

Fantastic Four 2 Teaser Trailer

The first one sucked...in my opinion! This one looks promising and I hope it delivers but the title Rise of the Silver Surfer suggests they might deviate from the original story and just ignore Galactus completely...I might be wrong though! I hope its good!

I'm hoping this will be good and wont be disappointing like spider-man 2

O.T.: As a sequal I didn't think Spiderman 2 was that bad:heh:

I didnt think the first was as good as it could have been but I still enjoyed it.

I hope they dont just leave out the Galactus storyline because it would be amazing to see him in no.3

And I love Spider-Man 2 :p

My friend described the first as 'a bit like battlefield Earth'.

a franchise to avoid as one would the bubonic plague.

My friend described the first as 'a bit like battlefield Earth'.

a franchise to avoid as one would the bubonic plague.

It wasn't that bad...it just wasn't that good...it was about as generic as a film could be:laughing:

I saw the first on a plane about 10 months ago, it was better than I expected it to be from all the negative feedback I heard. Then again, it was nothing great either - the villain was stupid and irrational, the action seemed rushed and the story was... well it must've been pretty boring because I can't even remember it.

I hope they learn from their mistakes and don't arrogantly think that the first was OK and everyone who thought otherwise was an idiot.

Btw, Spider-man 2 was awesome. Baka.

Bit of a strange trailer I think... kinda like they just put most of a scene up. I know it's a teaser but teasers are usually pretty differently structured. Usually text or narrative hinting at what we're getting then some short fast clips of it. This was just the beginning and end of a whole chunk....

Baka.

Hehe, I love it!

I hope they don't underpower the Silver Surfer in this!

The first one was shit, this will be worse. One of the most pointless sequals ever.

Pointless? What. No WAY. Any comic book film sequel will never be the most pointless ever - Comics have HUGE runs. They TOTALLY warrant sequels.

Things like Saw and The Hills Have Eyes do NOT warrant sequels at all, thus making those the most pointless.

And FF was good. It was action packed, had some laughs, cool(ish) characters...I really dont understand why so many people hate it. This one will be awesome too.

And Spider-Man 2 was much better than the first. Its very foolish to think its a carp sequel.

Pointless? What. No WAY. Any comic book film sequel will never be the most pointless ever - Comics have HUGE runs. They TOTALLY warrant sequels.

Things like Saw and The Hills Have Eyes do NOT warrant sequels at all, thus making those the most pointless.

And FF was good. It was action packed, had some laughs, cool(ish) characters...I really dont understand why so many people hate it. This one will be awesome too.

And Spider-Man 2 was much better than the first. Its very foolish to think its a carp sequel.

I think awesome is way to strong a word...but hey whatever floats your boat!:p

I don't understand why they make a sequal to to this and not The Hulk, which I saw on TV recently and actually thought it was a fialy solid film, cos Eric Bana rocks?

Well I actually didnt like Hulk but they are making another one.

ATM its called "The Incredible Hulk" its definitely releasing in 2008, and its currently unclear if its a direct sequel, but apparently Abomination is the bad guy!

Its very foolish to think its a carp sequel.

No.

'A river runs through it'

'Jaws'

'Perfect Storm'

These are carp films.

Well I actually didnt like Hulk but they are making another one.

ATM its called "The Incredible Hulk" its definitely releasing in 2008, and its currently unclear if its a direct sequel, but apparently Abomination is the bad guy!

Cool, didn't know that! I liked the Hulk cos he basically does what I want to do when I get angry...without the killing people!:D

Spider-man 2 wasnst that good. The best bit was Bruce Campbell's cameo. FF2 trailer looks alright, I enjoyed the 1st one. It's better than most people remember. That Ghost Rider trailer looks pretty damn cool I must say. Good brainless fun with flaming skulls and motorbikes ahoy!