NEurope
Elekko

She gave her number but dumped me.

i'm saying you may have eroto-manic stalker syndrome Elekko

Got that, but I don't know what you mean by that. Anyhow, I feel that your fact is nonsense.

he means that you might be interpreting her actions as romantic because you want them to be, when in fact they might not be in the slightest.

I was working with this girl called Michelle at John lewis the other week. I can honestly say she was the most beautiful girl i've ever met. She was 19 though (i'm 16 :( ) and it was her last day. God i'd do so much just to see her again....GRRR!

im 23...got a girlfriend..got a job...and a social life......

All of this is quite frankly surprising, considering the fact that you clearly can't read:

The fact remains that most people on this forum are either whiny pre pubescent outcasts, or middle aged men who've given up on their social lives. Except that's not true, there are a wierd amount of normal people here (for a Nintendo forum especially), I think there's always been some good advice.

Of course, now you've gone and proven me wrong; this forum is clearly full of illiterate degenerates

he means that you might be interpreting her actions as romantic because you want them to be, when in fact they might not be in the slightest.

Not really, that's why I made this topic. I don't feel great. :love:

i've been doing some studdying of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (also known as DSM IV-TR) and apparently if you believe that this girl is in love with you. You reinterpret what she says and does to support the delusion, and you are convinced that the imagined romance will eventually become a permanent union. They often target a celebrity or a person of a higher social status. you may have a mental illness this is called Eroto-manic Stalker Syndrome, rofl seems pretty strange to me

I don't mean to divert from the topic, but what are you doing that you have the DSM?

If you now could explain your post for me so I can understand it.

Theres a little book which they look in for all people with mental problems I think, he looked up your 'symptoms' in it and diagnosed you as a crazy ass stalker psychopath!

Well no, but he's saying you match the symptoms of the thing he mentioned. Also, you will interpret everything in your favour, because you believe in it, and want it to be that way too. That's why I was telling you not to get your hopes up at all.

Any reason why? Or did you just fancy getting a DSM for the hell of it? I've never actually looked in one, I wouldn't know where to start. I might try and find one next time I'm at work though.

Elekko, have you spoken to this girl yet, or have you even seen her? I'm curious as to how things are turning out.

Just dont do what Im doing, meet a girl, wine and dine her 5 weeks before your going to Australia for 1 or 2 years, Arghhhhhhhhhhhh its fucking killing me and im seriously thinking of staying because of her, damn u women.

Any reason why? Or did you just fancy getting a DSM for the hell of it? I've never actually looked in one, I wouldn't know where to start. I might try and find one next time I'm at work though.

Elekko, have you spoken to this girl yet, or have you even seen her? I'm curious as to how things are turning out.

No, I've not seen nor talked to her since that day... She said in her message that "we'll talk in school", so I wanted to respect her and not call...

I'll although meet her next week when my school starts again.

so....Elekko...You tapped that yet?

I understand that now.

She gave you a number! I wish I had that much! Im a bit overweight and ugly, you see, some of us arnt presented with the gift of beauty at birth..

She gave you a number! I wish I had that much! Im a bit overweight and ugly, you see, some of us arnt presented with the gift of beauty at birth..

Don't think like that..

i was to light to begin with (about 9 stone) so i had to gain some weight, although i liked it the way i was

She was busy dude, let up. You're not going to get anywhere if you're that clingy before you've even gotten together! You're like that guy off Hollyoaks (my gf makes me watch it... oh the sacrifices! haha).

To sum up, never ever presume and send a bitchy text. At least ask her a few more ttimes, casually and not needy, before you accept she may be blowing you off.

All of this is quite frankly surprising, considering the fact that you clearly can't read:

Of course, now you've gone and proven me wrong; this forum is clearly full of illiterate degenerates

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry mr bard sorry i misread one line ...ffs :shakehead such a over reaction christ :nono:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry mr bard sorry i misread one line ...ffs :shakehead such a over reaction christ :nono:

Haha, don't take me too seriously there bro ;)

Man this forum would make such a good Soap series...

N-EuropEnders?

N-Europe Street?

N-Eighbours?

N-EuropOaks?

N-Europe and Away?

N-EuropEnders?

N-Europe Street?

N-Eighbours?

N-EuropOaks?

N-Europe and Away?

I was thinking more N-Erds :heh: