N-Europe

nintendo wii (ebay)

Slaggis

I bought one for £350. Card expired so turns out I sent an echeque and the fecker doesn't go through until the 19th. Annoying and I paid extra for no reason. Although I can afford it (no real living expenses) so I don't really care about the money, just wanted a console before christmas, which I got.

I'd say, if you can afford to lose a lot for the console the get it.

would rather wait for stock in stores/sites then pay over the top prices. Thats wat the ebayers want you to do...they buy it...then you buy it off them for more it makes you look silly really

Thanks for that. Thing's are only going for high prices because lots of people are willing to pay that much. You could argue you're paying a lot for last gen hardware in the first place.

And yes, I am desperate for one, and since I have quite a lot of money to spend on myself I will spend it on what I really wanted a week ago.

I think it's just other people value money a lot more than I do. I just need enough to get by and then I'll spend it on whatever I want at the time. Basically, I really want a Wii and ebay was my only guarunteed place.

For anyone interested, here's a link to my ebay auction. It finished Sunday 17 December, in the evening. Check it out if you want or need a Wii for Christmas. I'll guarentee despatch by Next Day Delivery, so if payment is swift, you'll get your on Tuesday. You'll get a receipt (paid by cash) just in case you need it.

Remember, Wii is extremely limited.

This will be a Good Experience for all!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160062033073&rd=1&rd=1