N-Europe

Wii Release List

RedShell

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The wishlist isn't gospel, that's a placeholder date. In the case of MGS4, that's Sony's/Konami's choice. Nintendo always release games on a Friday.

If June 1st was the real date, it would've been all over the internet by now.

The wishlist isn't gospel, that's a placeholder date. In the case of MGS4, that's Sony's/Konami's choice. Nintendo always release games on a Friday.

If June 1st was the real date, it would've been all over the internet by now.

When are they going to tell us there taking a long time to tell us.

Canand, I think you should wait for official announcements of dates before you post them from now on, cause chances are if you post them and no one else has, it's not real.

Yea it's mean and what-not but that's the gaming industry for you and complaining won't make it better. Just sit tightly and wait like everyone else who hasn't imported already for the date. It's not gonna come any faster just be patient.

Canand, I think you should wait for official announcements of dates before you post them from now on, cause chances are if you post them and no one else has, it's not real.

Yea it's mean and what-not but that's the gaming industry for you and complaining won't make it better. Just sit tightly and wait like everyone else who hasn't imported already for the date. It's not gonna come any faster just be patient.

Yeah Ok I be patient I just hope the game comes out this year and you would post the date on the site won't you?

I have gotten this from a couple European readers today. I’ve also see a quick video that proves that this really does happen when you add a title to your Wishlist. I’ve posted an email below from reader Otenko that explains the situation.

Nintendo of Europe added a “wishlist” feature to the club Nintendo profile. If you add Brawl to your wishlist and send it to a friend/yourself, the following is written in the mail.

(Note: I am from Germany - so the wishlist is in German.):

1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

System: Wii

Kategorie: Kampf, Action, Action/Adventure

Anzahl Spieler: 1-4

Altersfreigabe: 12

Publisher: Nintendo

Entwickler: Sora

Erscheinungstermin: 01.06.2008

Link

Another listing, sent in by reader Yoshizu…

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations

System: Nintendo DS

Kategorie: Adventure, Simulation, Action/Adventure

Anzahl Spieler: 1

Altersfreigabe: 1

Publisher: Capcom

Entwickler: Capcom

Erscheinungstermin: 01.09.2008

Link

Both dates being the 1st of a month doesn’t exactly make me a believer, but why bother to put in the random placeholders?

Souce http://gonintendo.com/

Nope. Sources at Tesco suggest 2020. :heh:

It wont come out then it well come out this year and read this Nintendo is sending out a survey to North American owners of Super Smash Bros Brawl and while customer feedback isn’t anything new, Nintendo has strangely asked each brawl owner if they would want a Smash sequel. Yes don’t laugh too hard on that one. However stop laughing now as Nintendo has just insulted every European and Australia gamer, because, you know, we don’t even have a release date for the first, so Bravo Nintendo.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!