N-Europe

You And Your Hair

Fierce_LiNk

Zygo: I think I've said this before, but you look the spitting image of a mate of mine.

Infact, is that you, Martyn? (just to be on the safe side)

Hair cutting shall commence tomorrow. :)

Yessh, thou has said so before, but it must be quite the likeness if you keep mentioning it.

Domster: That hair HAS to be photoshopped, its insane!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that is awesome hair.

I sprayed mine pink for a day once, it was red nose day..

My hair has pink highlights :D

I would go for the whole thing pink, but I think my 6th form administrators wouldn't be too happy, and the whole 'omg r u ghey' thing the chavs do.

My hair is simple. No products. Used to use wax/gel style it though when I had it short, but can't be bothered anymore.. :P

It is always straight, and just grows and grows.. I used cut it monthly, but I'm now letting it grow for the first time since ages, to see how it ends up looking; So far so good :santa:

Since I'm letting my hair grow for shits and giggles I was recommended to use some wax to keep it spiky and sexy.

However it just seems to bend forward like it did with the gel, and unless I proper rub it in, it looks like someone's spunked on my head. I won't be buying anymore of that again.

The V05 Mega Hold gel does the job. Except after applying it I have to lean forward so gravity does its job and brings my hair down. Using a hair dryer also reduces upside down head time.

bleached my hair. went orange. did it again, yellow. tried to dye it brown, went red.

shit.

:D Mine went orange, but had a platinum blonde streak down the middle where my other dye was growing out. dyed it brown, and its never been the same since