NEurope
Solo

New Trailers

That trailer was astounding. :)

I've watched the trailer about, no jokes, 20 times now. I really don't know what could be better. I love Tron. Seriously one of the most amazing things I ever saw. Combined with Daft Punk doing a 24 track score for this, I've never know there to be so much amazing in one place.

I can picture it now. 2010. In the IMAX. The first night. I'm probably going to be in tears.

I hope Daft Punk have a cameo in their robot outfits. A really subtle one, in the background. :heh:

Fingers crossed they'll do another Tron game because I loved Tron 2.0 on the PC. I wonder if the title Tron Legacy has anything to do with the Legacy Virus in the game.

:yay:

I've watched the trailer about, no jokes, 20 times now. I really don't know what could be better. I love Tron. Seriously one of the most amazing things I ever saw. Combined with Daft Punk doing a 24 track score for this, I've never know there to be so much amazing in one place.

I can picture it now. 2010. In the IMAX. The first night. I'm probably going to be in tears.

I hope Daft Punk have a cameo in their robot outfits. A really subtle one, in the background. :heh:

Fingers crossed they'll do another Tron game because I loved Tron 2.0 on the PC. I wonder if the title Tron Legacy has anything to do with the Legacy Virus in the game.

:yay:

I can imagine your head literally exploding with excitement! :heh:

I didn't realise before that clip is not actually in the film, so they've just done it to show how amazing it's gonna be? Well done them. :D

I posted the trailer a page back under Book Of Eli and Saw 6.

Edited by Dante

I can imagine your head literally exploding with excitement! :heh:

I didn't realise before that clip is not actually in the film, so they've just done it to show how amazing it's gonna be? Well done them. :D

I just need to remember to breath when watching it. It is going to be amazing. I'll book tickets to see it every day for the first week it's out...and then in the second week every other day.

...maybe I should just buy one ticket and never leave the cinema.

I like that idea best. :D

I posted the trailer a page back under Book Of Eli and Saw 6.

It wasn't HD enough. :heh:

Tron is looking amazing

I had no idea that they were using Cameron's patented 'what the fuck?' camera, too. The mind simply boggles trying to imagine how good that is going to look in 3D. Mostly because every time I try and read about Avatar, my brain oozes out of my ears in some kind of violent protest at being made to try and understand something that clearly makes no fucking sense.

Can't wait.

I hope Avatar is good. I assume it will be, but yeah, the hype about the way it's being filmed better be justified in the film itself too.

Can't watch the Tron trailer on this computer. Never seen the original.

I hope Avatar is good. I assume it will be, but yeah, the hype about the way it's being filmed better be justified in the film itself too.

Can't watch the Tron trailer on this computer. Never seen the original.

Try the 720 version

Scooby Doo Origins story (TV movie for Cartoon Network). lol.

Seems they're going the "Dearly Devoted Dexter" route this season.

Gamer staring Gerard Butler and Michael C. Hall. Seems to be a mix between Tron and Madworld in concept.

ninjaassassin_l200907301436.jpg

Looks amusingly OTT.

Edited by Ashley

Scooby Doo Origins story (TV movie for Cartoon Network). lol.

Kitschy as it may be, I just know I'll love this! :D (Daphne in trenchcoat FTW.)

EDIT: Holy heck, Velma's and Daphne's actresses are both one year younger than me according to Wikipedia?!

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

What an amazing trailer.

Oh wait, there's nothing there.

What an amazing trailer.

Oh wait, there's nothing there.

You're a fucking idiot.

EDIT ; Sorry, didn't mean to be offensive, I thought you saw the trailer and were literally mocking it that it was crap.

Edited by ReZourceman

Spent 2 seconds on a YouTube search...

Looks pretty good, might be a bit better than the first.

That looks pretty great! I remembered half way through that it was this that he died before finishing, so Farrel, Law and Depp took over. Lovely.

That looks cool, but wish they would have tried to sell the story a bit rather than just cooky visuals.

Anyway just seen this which offends me slightly (and looks crap anyway)

"Oh noes I've graduated but have no job so I've had to move back into my parents HUGE house with a SWIMMING POOL and moan as I go from temp job to temp job while TWO PEOPLE fancy me. WOES."

^ yeah that looks aweful.

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus looks like it could be ace! and Lily Cole looking hot in this one!

Edited by Retro_Link

When In Rome

Looks average and not something particularly targetted toward me but I knew Kristen Bell and Will Arnett were in it but Lee Pace, Ashley (urgh) from Entourage, Gooch from Scrubs! Bits and pieces of lots of shows I like.