NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
bart_k

Favourite Southpark episode

Well the title says it all.

What's your favourite south park episode.

Just give us the title and maybe a little description.

Mine would be one of the oldies.

It's called "cow days".

When there is a fair in Southpark the boys try to win Terrance and Philipe dolls. But they don't have enough money so they enter cartman in the rodeo, because he spent all their money on stupid rides. But oh no, cartman goes down and hits is head. Now he has amnesia and thinks he is a lady of negotiable affection. How will this episode end?

To know that, you'll have to watch the episode.

I can't remember the name, but the one where they all pretend to be ninjas.

Also, 'The return of the lord of the rings to the 2 towers'. "Back door sluts 9 makes crotch capers 3 look like naughty nurse 2!!"

I can't remember the name, but the one where they all pretend to be ninjas.

Also, 'The return of the lord of the rings to the 2 towers'. "Back door sluts 9 makes crotch capers 3 look like naughty nurse 2!!"

The episode about the ninja's was good too. Allthough they were a little rough on Butters in that specific episode.

The episode where Cartman thinks he's dead. Or any that feature Randy heavily.

Quoted for truth.

Also:

"I'm gonna MAKE LOVE to your ASShole children"

I quite enjoyed the one about the wii. Mainly because the side story was really funny. And seriously messed up.

My two favs..

"How to eat with your butt" - where kenny get into his suit front ways for his school picture so his arse is where his head is, cartman finds it hilarious and sends it to a milk company as a 'lost child'. Then two people with a condition where their butts are where their head are try and find kenny as they think it's their son.

My other fave is one from the new series where cartman cant wait for a wii so he freezes himself. :D

Scott Tenorman Must Die!

Best episode ever, first time Cartman is actually evil

Oh god yes!

"We don't take pubes!!"

I hardly watch south park, but from the ones ives seen "make love not warcraft"... only because i dont know many others, i think i may get a boxset or something or christmas. Anyone know which boxset is the best?

I don't have favorites, I like them all in different ways. Although, the one where Cartman plots

the death of Scott Tenorman's parents

marked me the most.

the ginger kids one is a classic but as bart_k said, the ninja one is awesome - When cartman walks naked on stage believing he's invisible :laughing: pure brilliance.

The only episodes I've seen is the Wii 2-parter.

Heathen

Manbearpig, the ladder to heaven, make love not warcraft, scott tenorman must die, the scientology episode and the one about the catholic church all rule your face. Fact.

oh, and the retelling of great expectations is pure gold.

Terrance and Philip special: Not without my anus

Its just brilliant, i've never laughed so much for any other episode.

The World of Warcraft one was hilarious. I've not really seen that many, so that is my favourite one. :heh:

The one where they put food in there ass and crap out their mouths. I saw that when i was like 14 and was in hysterics.

forgot to name a few more:

AWESOM-O - Possibly the funnyest thing ever! AFAIK its the only time we ever see Cartman get truely screwed over

The Passion Of The Jew - Passion of the Christ themed episode, great ending (featuring Hitler/Cartman)

Towlie - Pure class! "You wanna go get high?"

forgot to name a few more:

AWESOM-O - Possibly the funnyest thing ever! AFAIK its the only time we ever see Cartman get truely screwed over

The Passion Of The Jew - Passion of the Christ themed episode, great ending (featuring Hitler/Cartman)

Towlie - Pure class! "You wanna go get high?"

I agree with you on passion of the jew, that really was a great episode. Especially where Stan and Kenny went to get there money back.

But I have to say that the towlie episode is rubbish. It's one of the few I didn't like all that much alongside "the jeffersons" and some others.

The only episodes I've seen is the Wii 2-parter.

I would't judge the show on those two episodes, they were crap.

Its Christmas in Canada/Terrence and Phillip in Not without my Anus. Everything Canada related on the show makes me laugh.

I would't judge the show on those two episodes, they were crap.

Its Christmas in Canada/Terrence and Phillip in Not without my Anus. Everything Canada related on the show makes me laugh.

your so right. I especially like "blame Canada" It's awesome.

Hmm it's got to be "Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow" or the Scott Tenorman episode. Although the movie is the by far the best.

Sign in to follow this