NEurope
Dan_Dare

Guilty Pleasures

Hello Ashley

Dougie22.jpg

Hi Fresh. How do. (And you could at least chose a better pic :p)

Hi Fresh. How do. (And you could at least chose a better pic :p)

I'm good, yourself? (Ohhh, I liked that picture how about:

douggo0.jpg)

Better. Anyway this is getting spammy, and I should be against that. Either we can carry this on through PMs or drop it :p

Nelly Furtado's album is good, I like the spanishy stuff. But then I am also into Bebel Gilberto and stuff. Plus Girls Aloud is catchy and fun, although their cover of I Think We're Alone Now is pretty bad. McFly still tops them all though.

I actualy really like there version of I think we're alone now. I also really like Nelly Furtardos new song, not to keen on Maneater howeer

Well I'm 18 and I still watch a lot of cartoons like cow and chicken from cartoon network.

For some reason I've got this strange urge to collect. Like for instance the time when I collecte desktop icons. At one point my total number of unique desktop icons was over 50k.

I'm 18 and I don't like alcohol (someone please call a psychiatrist.

Well I'm 18 and I still watch a lot of cartoons like cow and chicken from cartoon network.

I still do that aswell. I am Weasel is better though :wink:

For some reason I've got this strange urge to collect. Like for instance the time when I collecte desktop icons. At one point my total number of unique desktop icons was over 50k.

I'm 18 and I don't like alcohol (someone please call a psychiatrist.

Cartoon Network cartoons rules and alcohol smells like piss (makes me want to puke).

50000 UNIQUE icons? Did you take a screenshot? That's quite a feat... a strange feat.

I absolutely love McFly.

No shame in that, McFly rock!

I also love Justin Timberlake's last two singles and Take That - Patience!

I absolutely love McFly.

And my wallpaper is the ginger one from Girls Aloud.

I have a thing for the Ginger one. Its weird because if I were to list Girls Aloud in order of attractiveness she comes last. Yet if I list them in order of wanting to have sex with, shes either first or second. :hmm:

I have a thing for the Ginger one. Its weird because if I were to list Girls Aloud in order of attractiveness she comes last. Yet if I list them in order of wanting to have sex with, shes either first or second. :hmm:

I'm not piccy when it comes to girls aloud. Any of them will do me fine! (har har)

I was watching friends the other day, and I said to my girlfriend that Monica was quite hot.

I've realised that there have been very few blonde girls over the years which I have fancied. It's also darker haired girls/brunettes, or the occassionally sexy red head. :)

But yeah, Monica > Rachel.

I'm not piccy when it comes to girls aloud. Any of them will do me fine! (har har)

I was watching friends the other day, and I said to my girlfriend that Monica was quite hot.

I've realised that there have been very few blonde girls over the years which I have fancied. It's also darker haired girls/brunettes, or the occassionally sexy red head. :)

But yeah, Monica > Rachel.

I've been the opposite, I've noticed a lot more blondes lately.

Anyway, are blondes/brunettes/redheads really a guilty pleasure?

I've been the opposite, I've noticed a lot more blondes lately.

Anyway, are blondes/brunettes/redheads really a guilty pleasure?

Redheads are a bit of a guilty pleasure, imo. :)

Also, Rachel is generally considered to be the sexy one in Friends. But, Monica all the way, baby! My girlfriend looked at me funny when I told her that I thought Monica was hot. :/

Edit: I also really fancy Carol Vorderman. :red:

Oh my god eww no. Heavens no. Thats like a whole new level of wrong. Heres some advice, seek out the Carol Vordaman's Sudoku PC game and look at the back. None of this make-up and airbrushed rubbish, a real (ie ugly) pic of her.

Redheads are a bit of a guilty pleasure, imo. :)

Also, Rachel is generally considered to be the sexy one in Friends. But, Monica all the way, baby! My girlfriend looked at me funny when I told her that I thought Monica was hot. :/

Monica is waaaay hotter than Rachiel. Carol Vorderman though, is incredibly annoying.

Redheads, as always, kick much ass. I'm dying my hair in the christmas holidays, with cherryade! Yay.

Oh my god eww no. Heavens no. Thats like a whole new level of wrong. Heres some advice, seek out the Carol Vordaman's Sudoku PC game and look at the back. None of this make-up and airbrushed rubbish, a real (ie ugly) pic of her.

We all have a dark secret. Carol Vorderman is mine. :red:

It's no use, Ashley! :heh:

We all have a dark secret. Carol Vorderman is mine. :red:

It's no use, Ashley! :heh:

Yeah, but at least my dark secret isn't unattractive :P

Carol Vorderman wasn't bad back in the day, but I would much rather Susie Dent in dictionary corner. My guilty crush would have to be Olivia Colman aka. Sophie from Peep Show. I can really see why the character of Mark obsesses over her, she's really quite attractive in a very down-to-earth way.