Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii Bargains Thread

Fierce_LiNk

You guys serious about this..? I was gobsmacked to find bargain appearing in the same line as Wii. Supposedly Wii is sold out on preorders and ebay auctioning doing well on Wii on state japan side pushing up prices. Component cables had been officially sold out at Nintendo site, and some people ranting that they can't find an extra Nunchuck.

Still I welcome the idea. I'd want to know any bit of chance to get a discount. It does FEEL awkward though, doesn't it? Still, it might so turn out that highstreet stores get too many Wii and try to flog them off at lower prices.

Oh great, a thread that totally destroys the point of another board. Yeah, you really do 'do your best for the forum' don't you :indeed:

Actually, this was a suggestion in the "suggest a thread" thread.

OMG MOD SPOTTED

Why are you acting like this? How is posting like that helping anyone or anything?

Edit: I have done something rather clever.

Hero-of-Time has moved this thread here. However, he has left a re-direct.

Basically, a re-direct allows a link to be left in the forum from which this thread was moved from (in this case, Wii Discussion).

So, this thread is actually in 2 places at once. It is here, and it is also in Wii Discussion (allbeit, a bit cheating).

However, i have made one critical change. You see, re-directs have an expiration date. This date was actually sometime tomorrow. I have changed the date to 7 days time.

Therefore, we shall have the Wii Bargains Thread in THIS board, as well as Wii Discussion from now, on launch day, and a few days after.

So, everyone can quit their whining. Get on topic. :)

Wii Controller, £24.99 Delivered

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=12;-1;-1;-1&sku=569413

Best price I've seen for the Wii-mote, most places are selling it for £29.99!

If you look in one of the codes threads you could probably get it for £21.99!!

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10691

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10744

Im just curious to know what Argos, Tesco etc will be charging us for Wii games. Seeing at they have £10 off PS2 and 360 titles usually. Will this apply for Wii titles I wonder?

Not instantly, and i reckon the lowest theyre going to go for now is around £35, and i would be content with that.

HMV remotes will not be available at launch if you order now. Some customers who ordered a while back have been receiving e-mails telling them there won't be enough stock.

Gamestation are doing a decent bundle. You can buy up to 3 extra games with a Wii console, all extra games at £29.99 each. If you buy a Wii console with any extra game (£29.99 for any game), you can get Monster Truck 4x4 or GT Pro Series for £20.

sussed where im getting my Wii, assuming Boots get some stock:

£180

10% off voucher at Boots.com - £18

6.2% Quidco cashback - £10

Tripple Boots Card points - 1944, 2000 would be £20.

Total Price of Wii Console, £152. Go into Boots the next day, spend £6 to get reward points up to 2000 then use the points to get Zelda for £15-£20

Final cost of Wii Console + Zelda - £167

Now ive just got to pray they get some in, if not then an Xbox 360 Premium for £200 (using same method) looks very tempting