N-Europe

Suggest A Thread

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SUGGESTION....

Game scare mongering marketing calls thread....

i got a weird call from game telling me there were 'problems with my order' and 'i should call back asap'

i got a cold chill and thought that i wasn;t getting one... when i called i found out that they 'just wanted to get my order ready for collection' and then tried to sell me several bundles I didn't want.

what a scam.... as if a branch of game bundles up peoples orders... they just fetch them from out the back and get the games out of the naff glass case behind the counter.

anyway... i was wondering if this has been widespread???

Guest Stefkov

I've just recieved word of the bundles GAME are doing, if thats worth a thread? probably not. as theres different people preordering from different places.

Can I suggest you let the users post threads. Its launch week so what if people are a bit over excited this comes around once every four years. Let us enjoy it.

The way i see it, this place is going to get spammed to death. When Friday comes around, the moment an admin or available mod isn't online, this place will turn into a disaster zone. It's happened at past E3s and it will happen again.

This way, you'll have the relevant topics to post in (come launch day, or the night before when they get created). It's far better this way. It'll be organised, tidy, and there will be less spam. It's more manageable. Far, far better than having 10 of the same "WII IS AMAZING!" topics.

Can I suggest you let the users post threads. Its launch week so what if people are a bit over excited this comes around once every four years. Let us enjoy it.

I totally agree with what Flinky had to say about this.

It's not even launch day yet and this board was an utter mess with people creating pointless and duplicate threads left right and centre.

The way the board is now temporary set up will work best for everyone.

Can this new please be posted?

Iwata interview with Reuters.

http://today.reuters.com/news/articleinvesting.aspx?view=CN&storyID=2006-12-05T101950Z_01_T209171_RTRIDST_0_NINTENDO-INTERVIEW-UPDATE-1.XML&rpc=66&type=qcna

Japanese video game maker Nintendo Co. Ltd. (7974.OS: Quote, NEWS , Research) said on Tuesday it sees an emerging possibility it will beat its earnings forecasts for the year to March as well as its sales target for the DS handheld games.

"We had come up with the current earnings forecasts before we sold even a single unit of the Wii and when we were not so sure about the cannibalisation effect between the Wii and the DS," Iwata said.

"Confidence could be too strong a word, but there is an emerging possibility (for higher earnings results)," he said.

I visited that site and it says nothing is currently available. Has it been taken down? Or, has the link location changed?

If you still want it posted, i'll do it for ya. Just give a yay or a nay.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!