N-Europe

Spoiler-Free The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Thread

Tellyn

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone will get it on the 8th. We can keep them both a while longer I think.

Yeah, due to shortages I'm getting my Wii (and Zelda) on the 15th earliest. I can remember from the CE days that everybody just assumed everybody had the Wind Waker on release day and started spoiling the beginning. Please keep that just to the large Zelda thread guys, I wouldn't want the game to be spoiled for me :hmm:

Yeah, due to shortages I'm getting my Wii (and Zelda) on the 15th earliest. I can remember from the CE days that everybody just assumed everybody had the Wind Waker on release day and started spoiling the beginning. Please keep that just to the large Zelda thread guys, I wouldn't want the game to be spoiled for me :hmm:

I totally agree! I'm getting the GC version, so I'll first be playing Zelda on the 15th... :horse:

But that's less than 2 weeks, so I'm happy! :D So damned hyped for this game...

HAHAHHA Fresh yo' gonna get your ass banned for that ish.

I feel sorry for anyone who clicked it. Doesn't make much sense to me because the only Zelda I played was Wind Waker.

I know, maybe it too big of a spolier to have on this thread.

I have a strange feeling that this is like the prank I pulled in the original topic and managed to convince a few people that the info in the spoiler was groundbreaking. It was a link to a pony riding game for the DS.

Click it and find out, however you might regret it.