NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
martinist

Gamespot On The Spot Wii marathon

I wasnt really hyped for this as im not big on car games but watching this has just changed my opinion on the game. Its a must have now.

This is why i've been moaning for the past month as it's not a launch title. :D

Great game though and it's something to look forward too next year! :yay:

The only downside is having to watch these guys play. Lets be honest, they're not really selling the game are they? They're crashing every 3 seconds or so.

This game is 2007 isn't it? Or is it out before christmas?

Feb 2007 for Europe. No definate date in Feb yet!

Do these guys read up about the games before they play? They didn't know the ground changes during the race. :hmm:

tell me about it, they also didnt know that the player doesnt control where the tennis player runs in wiisports.

No red steel damnit! Man this is so exciting. Fierece Link why should they know about theese details they are only game journalists at one of the biggest game sites on the net. Oh wait... :laughing:

Wait, so they're NOT gonna try a Gamecube game? For crying out loud. A few, no, make that a lot of us, have yet to see the Gamecube disc be inserted into a Wii. This would've helped.

It's Zelda time! Man i love the whole console. So well arranged etc..

To be honest i dont see much point watching zelda. We know it'll handle great and be amazing, all we see now really are spoilers.

This is a literally incredibly beautiful pretty game

Yeah, it sure is. Its got a very sharp feel to it.

For anyone who doesn't want the beginning of the game spoiled for you, don't want this for at least another 10 minutes. They're basically just going over the introduction to the game. There's a lot of text, but nothing really spoilerific.

I've played this part on the GameCube version! :heh:

Are we going to get any other games after Zelda?

Sign in to follow this