NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
martinist

Gamespot On The Spot Wii marathon

yeah im not gonna watch dont wanna see zelda spoilers, had to fast forward through the zelda section on the latest 1up show and still caught the odd bit i didnt wanna see.

doubt they'll be showing that anyway and if they do it will only be up to the second dungeon.

still too much for my liking...

AND ME! I've already seen too much of Zelda for my liking! I won't be watching anymore now.

Still the game is 70+ hours long, so there must be alot of 'WOW's' in there?

....thought this didnt start till 8? just tuned in its on now, guys sat on sofa setting it all up

EDIT:

erm..internet updating/firmware update taking forever...

Watching this now. They need more of a feminine prescence over at Gamespot, there's waaaay to much testosterone flying about.

Monkey Ball is looking great at the moment. Does anybody know how many games are available in multiplayer? Is it 50?

Monkey Ball is looking great at the moment. Does anybody know how many games are available in multiplayer? Is it 50?

sure is!

:bouncy:

'No monkeys were injured during the making of this game'

Haha i'm loving this show.

EDIT: Yeah looks like 50 games to me!

sure is!

I'm hoping to get Zelda for launch. Now, do i get this or Red Steel. Hmm, tough. :heh:

I'm thinking this will have a better multiplayer, so maybe go for a game with a strong single player (Zelda) and a seperate one with a strong multiplayer. (Monkey Ball).

But then, i'd need an extra Wiimote and nunchuk. Ahhhh!

Damn, i wish i was any one of these guys at the moment.

I'm finding it very hard not to laugh along with these guys. They look like they're having so much fun. :(

hmmm monkey target looks alright bit different though with being fired out of cannon and having a balloon you can fire! but looks good!

have to say monkey target looks god awful, not a patch on the cube version im afraid.

I don't think its any near as bad as its been made out to be. Apart from the runway start, it ain't that much different.

God, these guys are god-awful at this game. :heh:

have to say monkey target looks god awful, not a patch on the cube version im afraid.

well one of 50 games so cant really complain!

plenty of others will compensate

Sign in to follow this