NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ZeldaFreak

Love?

Especially unrequited love and how it makes do silly silly things! Meh.

Pretty much the reason why I avoid this stuff nowdays. I screwed up with a certain someone saying stupid things, when I should have just waited and it would have all come together.

And I'm talking like a good few years back, and now I just take it as it comes. If you go out looking for it then you'll just get depressed I think when you get nowhere.

I thought I knew what it was like to be in love, but I was so wrong

Its a crazy, tiring, upsetting thing, and you turn into an emotional wreck, but all I can say about love, is that it makes you feel on top of the world :)

I get up everyday and think, (I dont know how else to put this) - :3

disclaimer: Im really bad with my words

Hope shes talking about me! :D

I know you're bad with emotional words Letts, but you saying that means alot to me ;) Love you babes.

Love is topsy turvy. Sure, it can be a pain, but it can also be otherworldly. I love having someone to love and be able to just open myself up to.

Its meant to be a rollercoaster. Its meant to be frustrating. You can't just go out with a woman and expect to be loved straight away. Love isn't the same as shopping, you don't choose who you fall in love with or when you fall in love. It doesn't work like that.

That's my take on it.

There's nothing i can say about how love makes me feel. It's really too difficult to describe. To me, it feels a bit like complete-ness, or just feels like something falling into place.

So yeah, if you haven't fallen in love yet, you're in for the ride of your life!

Love is topsy turvy. Sure, it can be a pain, but it can also be otherworldly. I love having someone to love and be able to just open myself up to.

Its meant to be a rollercoaster. Its meant to be frustrating. You can't just go out with a woman and expect to be loved straight away. Love isn't the same as shopping, you don't choose who you fall in love with or when you fall in love. It doesn't work like that.

That's my take on it.

There's nothing i can say about how love makes me feel. It's really too difficult to describe. To me, it feels a bit like complete-ness, or just feels like something falling into place.

So yeah, if you haven't fallen in love yet, you're in for the ride of your life!

Where do I buy the tickets from!

Aww Jordan and Letty, *sniff* you guys...

Seems like just yesterday that it was a jar, now it's true love.

Haha. A love thread with Jordans comments was surely going to bring out the jar comment from someone. :laughing:

I believe there are breaks of several weeks/months between them seeing eachother, i'd imagine the jar still gets used often.

I believe there are breaks of several weeks/months between them seeing eachother, i'd imagine the jar still gets used often.

Too true.. >_>

Maybe he gives the jar to her? You know, like a "think of me" present.

Not quite, unless she can find me a replacement.

(Took a 30 second break from doing his uni work thats consumed two days of his life...)

At college there is this girl who I really like but we don't really know each other well. I have no lessons with her and we only met through this operations management thing (doing exercises with different people at the start of term).

Since then, we keep seeing each other in hallways and stairs and we have a little chat but thats about it. She's really cool and I wanna ask her out but I get a bit nervous....its just that whenever I see her, she really brightens up my day and I just wanna get to know her better.

Any suggestions to what I should do, what should I say?

I would say if any of your friends know her then ask them for her e-mail then let your friendship cherish then when you go to uni ask for her phone number then send one text and bingo bango bongo you'll have her hanging off your arm.

Trust me I'm there

Im quite possibly the biggest cynic when it comes to love (chalk it up to an empty marriage, misanthropeness and always being let down). I can't recall of one example of a relationship that has worked contiunously, gone on for a long time without just becoming a decent friendship. And I hope to god someone proves me wrong, but I've given up the idea of ever being in love.

Im quite possibly the biggest cynic when it comes to love (chalk it up to an empty marriage, misanthropeness and always being let down). I can't recall of one example of a relationship that has worked contiunously, gone on for a long time without just becoming a decent friendship. And I hope to god someone proves me wrong, but I've given up the idea of ever being in love.

Don't look to your friends for examples. If i did that, i may have given up all hope of love a long time ago. Hang in there, dude.

My friends are the only good examples. I don't see why everyone has a problem (or is suprised or whatever) by me not believing in love. Love does not lift us up where we belong, you are somebody if nobody loves you. The idea that you can define yourself by your relationship sickens me a bit. Be in a relationship, fine. Just don't pity those that aren't.

My friends are the only good examples. I don't see why everyone has a problem (or is suprised or whatever) by me not believing in love. Love does not lift us up where we belong, you are somebody if nobody loves you. The idea that you can define yourself by your relationship sickens me a bit. Be in a relationship, fine. Just don't pity those that aren't.

It's not really that great a deal if you aren't in love with somebody. A great deal of my friends are all single and are happy, so you don't need love to be happy.

As i mentioned before, love isn't always plain sailing. It would be incredibly naive for someone to think they can ever have a good relationship with someone all the time. There's going to be downsides, even more so if you're really close to somebody.

But, as i also said, to me anyway, it does feel like a sense of completeness. I think what i mean is the whole intimacy and sharing aspect of it all. Its just something that i don't think i could do, even with my closest friends.

I understand but I fail to see what I can gain from a relationship. I have general friendships, a great deal of closeness with certain friends, plenty of people to talk to if I so need to, and a fuck buddy. The last relationship I was in I found myself heading for my friends in times of need. I just don't think im 'programmed' for a relationship.

Don't look at it from that angle, or try to pre-define what love is. And I wouldn't suggest pining for it or going out looking for it. To me it's just about that person who accepts every aspect of you, or someone you're crazy about and just get that overwhelming happiness when you realise it's returned. To others it's more platonic than that. Man, I'm pretty sure one day you'll find the right person - maybe you secretly hope you will too - and you'll realise that you were unecessarily skeptical. Give up if you like, that will probably make the journey easier, but you'll fall into it eventually anyway ;)

I find it endeering how gung-ho everyone is for love. Theres plenty of people I'd like, who im sure I'd be happy with but love? Love is a four-letter word.

It's not true that there's someone for everyone, though I guess it could be pretty likely. Either way, no point thinking about it, as someone already said. If you think on it, you stress. And no one can love a stresshead.

Equally, I'm not so sure anyone can love a person who's given up on love.

Better to hedge your bets Ash.

As I mentioned elsewhere I'm in love with one of my best friends' girlfriends. The odd thing is, their relationship is rather, well, shit. They've been on the verge of breaking up for about a month. And even weirder, she seems to like me better than she likes him. Shes constantly flirting with me and wanting to see me and whatnot. She gets really excited whenever we're getting together etc. It's very strange. I want to tell her how I feel, but I'm afraid I'll ruin it if I do while they're still together. I don't know how long I can go around with this though.. She's coming over saturday, might get something out of that.

Bah.

As I mentioned elsewhere I'm in love with one of my best friends' girlfriends. The odd thing is, their relationship is rather, well, shit. They've been on the verge of breaking up for about a month. And even weirder, she seems to like me better than she likes him. Shes constantly flirting with me and wanting to see me and whatnot. She gets really excited whenever we're getting together etc. It's very strange. I want to tell her how I feel, but I'm afraid I'll ruin it if I do while they're still together. I don't know how long I can go around with this though.. She's coming over saturday, might get something out of that.

Bah.

yeah. Mind out for that bit.

A while back my mate Richard had a big thing for one of the girls we knew. Turns out she had a thing for me instead and we ended up together. For a while- it was a massive mistake and I've never really forgiven myself for being a total bastard to my friend over it. If anything happens between you and this girl, you'd be best making sure you aren't causing yourself a whole load of grief with your friend.

moral of the story? Bros before Hoes, yo.

I don't think I could get into a romantic relationship with anybody, because I don't have the face for it. :hmm:

I call myself ugly, yet when I was at school some girls in my Drama group liked to say I was sexy and gorgeous.

See for yourself, some pics of me in the Image Gallery thread, go have a shufty and decide whether I'm okay-looking or not.

I know that. I feel like enough of a bastard as is just having a crush on this girl, I don't even know how I'll feel if we actually end up together. It's a shit situation. I really don't know what to do.. I've held this up inside for too long already.

Sign in to follow this