N-Europe

Riddle me this....

conzer16

I'm stuck on 11. Hint please.

Look at the source. You'll see something in regard to the title.

Oh and use the hint from the file info. font is also important

I typed in the brothers name in the url. all it said was 'wouldn't that be too easy' The only place I saw the name zeppo was in the source which can't be changed to the brothers name or anything like that. What do I do :horse:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the source. You'll see something in regard to the title.

Oh and use the hint from the file info. font is also important

I typed in the brothers name in the url. all it said was 'wouldn't that be too easy' The only place I saw the name zeppo was in the source which can't be changed to the brothers name or anything like that. What do I do :horse:

Wikipedia URL perhaps, if your looking for the other pictures!

Thanks for the help but I still don't get it so I'm goanna cut my losses and move onto 13 if someone will give me the answer - pm me or post it. Maybe I'll come back to it later if I get a chance.

Put each of the brothers names in the .jpg url......sorry I meant to say .jpg url before!:p

Well now I feel like a fucking retard!

This game'll do that to you a lot.

Speaking of which a hint for level 16 would be appreciated, the one that says 'look for all the numbers'. I googled what I found and think it has something to do with islam prophets yet I'm now stuck. I haven't found any numbers

This game'll do that to you a lot.

Speaking of which a hint for level 16 would be appreciated, the one that says 'look for all the numbers'. I googled what I found and think it has something to do with islam prophets yet I'm now stuck. I haven't found any numbers

All the names are titles of books (in a specific order) in the Koran. Remember that the letters equate to number (says in source...!)