Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

IGN give Gale of Darkness 6.8

Stocka

they had promised something good..if they reaaly worked hard they could have done an amazing rpg (gba-alike) that would have great numbers in sales.now this is only a bad move to take money from PKMN fans (and the worst is that it works...).

If Nintendo just spent a little more time making it more like the GBA versions i would of got this one/ I hope they make a proper version for the DS and the Revolutions because I'm beginning to think that we'll never get a good 3-d one...I still think a pokemon game using the Tales of Symphonia battle system would rock but whats the chance of that :)

NGC Mag said it was the 3D Pokemon we all want.

I'm not getting it anyway because I never liked Colosseum. It looks too much like Colosseum.

Aye, if it had been the pokemon people wanted (e.g. just pokemon GBA adventure, starting out, catching, training, gym, 3d-ified) then it would've scored well more than 90, not 2 points more than Collesuem.

Also, I agree about the environment looking like Collosseum. I mean some of the locations are just rehashes, nothing new added at all, same Pirate (sp) town, same bit with the floating platforms with the floating platform bit.

Dissapointing, but it is Genius Sonority making it, I think Colosseum was their first ever game. I think.

If there was gonna be a pokemon mmorpg it'd be better on the Rev as more people would go online with it.

I like the idea of a 3d pokemon rpg but they've made it so you have to steal shadow pokemon.. I hate that idea, I'd rather have a pokemon game just like the gb/gba ones but in 3d and on a home console, be it GC or Rev.