NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

Windows Media Player 11 Final!!!!

untitledmh8.jpg

Validation required

Windows Xp 32bit : http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/9/5/0953e553-3bb6-44b1-8973-106f1b7e5049/wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe

Windows Xp 64bit: http://download.microsoft.com/download/3/0/8/3080c52c-2517-43de-bdb4-b7eafd88f084/wmp11-windowsxp-x64-enu.exe

p.s Install this in conjunction with the xbox360 dashboard update to view vids on 360, without the need of having to install/use windows media center!!! woot

Please note i am on my sisters Pc, hence the Nsync tracks :blank::hmm:

Please note i am on my sisters Pc, hence the Nsync tracks :blank:

Excuses. C'mon, you can admit that you like them.

Excuses. C'mon, you can admit that you like them.

alright alright, i admit it......... :heh:

I'm going to pass, as I like wmp 10 more and IE 6 is much better than IE 7...

:(

I got the Beta 2 today, it was fucking shit. I like having a huge list where I can find an artist and find my track. However on 11 I had to double click on the artist, then the album, then the song. Equals a massive around of bullshit.

Even making the traditional list, I couldn't make it sort by artist [The option wasn't there], best case scenario was album title, even then wasn't good enough.

Complete shit.

Don't like it. What's happened to Microsoft recently? I stopped using IE & Media Player a while ago (changing to Firefox and iTunes) but the old versions of both were much better than these recent shitty updates.

Looks shit, iTunes does a better job.

Where has the equaliser gone? that was the coolest thing.

I got the Beta 2 today, it was fucking shit. I like having a huge list where I can find an artist and find my track. However on 11 I had to double click on the artist, then the album, then the song. Equals a massive around of bullshit.

Even making the traditional list, I couldn't make it sort by artist [The option wasn't there], best case scenario was album title, even then wasn't good enough.

Complete shit.

Been using WMP11 a while and I totally agree with you. I use winamp's Media Library to get what you described, works great.

Wait, all of you guys have legitimate copies of Windows?

Some do...

Some use versions hacked without WGA :D

I have legal Windows XP x64 and XP Pro.

Some do...

WTF?!? Jordan.. legal software.. non warezed?

That's what I thought.

Some do...

Isn't this a new version of WGA? This one doesn't check online, it comes built in the installer.

Thanks for the heads up. Much improved since the BETA. Not a lot faster like i had hoped. I also noticed the icons for mp3 file, etc have changed.

I think WMP11 is ok tbh. Cant use iTunes to update the music on my mobile so i use WMP instead (or just drag + drop using Windows Explorer)

Warezing Windows is dumb, more hastle than £90 is worth...

Looks good, but I don't really think it comes close to matching iTunes. Again, Microsoft is running late and showing its original approach by adding features iTunes had a long time ago. It's no ease to work with WMP.

On the IE 7.0 subject, though, it's the most insafe and incorrect browser in the world. Switch to FireFox 2.0 and enjoy surfing the web like it should. No wrong showing of HTML, that is...

Don't use WMP11 if you have Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition or older synced, it always pop-up, saying old driver everytime you load the player. Which I found annoying. :(

If you have any Playforsure devices, I recommend WMP11.

Sign in to follow this