NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Favourite Handheld RPG Ever

Well?

Hmm.. I was going to say Golden Sun: The Lost Age, and Superstar Saga comes close, but after remember such great memories for me my favourite has to be:

Silver_v.jpg

I jumped in and was in love from the word go. The day/night system was absolute class, and I personally really liked the majority of the new pokemon. Its epicness is what makes it shine, as Johto is awesome, and the meeting with Lugia was magical.

Urgh such a difficult decision *grumbles*

There are some great handheld RPGs on the go but I might have to be slightly predictable aswell and go for a Pokemon. Its a tough decision as to which one though, its either Red or Ruby though.

I might go with Ruby. I completed the Pokedex in Red would you believe but Ruby has given me plenty of value for money even though its been the generation thats got bashed the most. Missing the day/ night and some of the Gold and Silver features was a shame but Hoenn was a fun place to be and breeding was good and kept me hooked... and it was freshened up in my opinion with the new Pokemon. Plus the exploration to get all the Legendaries in it and the inclusion of the braille sections was good fun too.

My favourite pokemon was sapphire, but I don't really consider that a "proper" rpg.

Haven't really played that many, my favourite is probably Golden Sun, followed by Superstar Saga.

Same here, definately the Golden Sun series...but pokemon silver brings back such happy memories of kicking ass at the enfield woolworths pokemon tournie...which I won btw and got a free copy of pokemon trading card game for GBA and a new beginners deck :D...

There's a shitload of others too though...

I'd have to say Final Fantasy Tactics advance. I can remember putting so many hours into that game, but pokemon red brings back alot of sweet memories too, battling pokemon with friends from school and leveling up my pokemon...

Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon

The remake of the first Shining Force game on GBA

And Pokemon gold, just because of the memories

Pokemon Red, Fire Red and Silver awe all awesome games!

in fact i think i shall play them now! mwahahahaaaaa

ruby of fire red, maybe mystery dungeon blue rescue team.

wait dose minish cap count as an rpg

Fire Emblem. Pokemon Red is a close second, but Fire Emblem creates this tie with your characters, and its just.......brilliant. Play it.

I was going to say that about the Minish Cap, but I'm not sure if it's classed as an RPG. I have to go with Pokemon Yellow, my first RPG.

Pokemon, i found gs boring:hmm:

Immy. Do you like Golden Sun?

[ ] Yes.
[X] No.

* Press B button *

Well, I think you should. Immy. Do you like Golden Sun?

[ ] Yes.
[ ] No.

Fire Emblem. Pokemon Red is a close second, but Fire Emblem creates this tie with your characters, and its just.......brilliant. Play it.

ooo yes both fire emblems are high on my list too..i kinda forgot about them :nono:

Pokemon blue I think, but Links Awakening DX (the funky colour version) sits in a pretty close second. Both were simply incredible.

If Link's Awakening counts as an RPG definetley that. If not, then definetly Golden Sun. It's one of the few RPGs that I enjoyed (along with it's sequel)

Sign in to follow this