N-Europe

Camp out guide!

Charlie

Guest Stefkov

I hope they do a midnight launch. My dad can take me, and ill be more than happy to go.

I might go back to GAME and ask them this week.

Thats a pretty good list there. However I wont be camping two days before the system launches.

If you've pre-ordered and the store has enough units for you there's no need to camp out for an extended period of time. Take a hot drink, wrap up warm, and turn up about 3 hours before midnight with your DS and some multiplayer games.

I'm a bit sad I won't be able to do that with people as I'll most likely actually be selling the thing at midnight. Wonder if the DS wi-fi multiplayer will reach from outside to the back of the shop....

Would it be worth getting £7-10 Taxi?

(it's a 30-min walk to my flats..and I ain't exactly a big or strong guy...)

I would definitely get a taxi back, I don't know where you live, but the chances are you'll be in a city, and walking around a city at 12:30 at night with a big bag and lots of expensive stuff isn't usually the best idea...

I would like to queue for Wii on December 8th, but looks like I'm thinking I'll ask it as a birthday present from my parents. Christmas would then feel really special, and I'd have my whole family to show how the Wii works ;) Any other day of the year they wouldn't care one bit.

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrg

no midnight lanches in canada :mad:

the np i got at noon had a guide too

i'll have it at noon on the 19th (no big lines in my city)

plus i preordered it.

expect reviews

if you must wait in a long line for a long yime for your wii a ds is a must.