NEurope
Stocka

14 Ubisoft Wii Titles by March 2007 (7 additional after launch!)

A Star Trek game (Encounters probably)

If they make one, it probably be the N64...er, I mean the PS2 (it looks like an N64 game) Star Trek game..

..but then, The Wii should be able to handle Legacy just fine (its Bridge Commander with added bumps and lighting, graphics-wise)

I dunno, but that game is using Unreal Engine 2.5, same as Red Steel; not UE3 (Like Gears of War), that isn't available on Wii.

:shock: You're kidding, that means it should be fairly easy to tune it down for Wii. In fact it all seems planned...

all i can say is thank god for Ubisoft. I expect to buy Red Steel, and hope to get Far Cry too. Some of the others I'd pick up at budget.

The Wii should be able to handle Legacy just fine (its Bridge Commander with added bumps and lighting, graphics-wise)

Don't bet on it. Legacy is only on 360 and PC, so I think it will need a fairly beefy system.

Please Mr. Ancel, get Beyond Good & Evil 2 on the Wii! Exclusive, please. Because we Nintendo fans know good games when we see them. I played Beyond Good and Evil on the cube and it was great. It was great. So come on- we all want it. Not(1)?

(1) = yes, we do.

Thats exactly what I was just thinking...it would actually be perfect for the wiimote, with the camera and staff and shit. I've had it for ages, but I've just started replaying it...need to find 15 pearls for the jump extention thingy, its a bit of a bitch...

2. Do you really think anyone actually takes you seriously anymore?? You always talk crap and seem to have the mind of a 10 year old, though you lack the grammar of one.

Lol....

LOL%21.JPG

Oh Kurtaroo, what would we do without you...

1. The Wii one isn't the same game, it's a sequel, as already stated. (And don't be a graphics whore)

2. Do you really think anyone actually takes you seriously anymore?? You always talk crap and seem to have the mind of a 10 year old, though you lack the grammar of one.

This is the internet grammer doesn't count here

And its far cry revenge its the original game with a tacky expansion glued on like everyone before it.

Theres only 3 good looking games on the Wii, TP, rayman and red steel

Oh I think you'll find it does, that is if you don't want to be put in the same category as chavs, pigs, general scum and lets face it, Sony Fanboys, which, by the by, is where you already are, thanks to your insanely annoying and mindless posts

And its far cry revenge its the original game with a tacky expansion glued on like everyone before it.

Actually, I think you'll find that the game is, infact called "Vengeance" which may not exactly be a far cry (ho ho) from revenge, but is, in fact enough to illustrate my point; you are a retard.

Anywho...seeing as my sister just beat me at Soul Calibur...repetedly I might add, which is just annoying enough so as I make my way over here to this haven among gaming forums, I'm cranky and pissed off and less able to suffer fools, which brings me back to you, the fool, I'm done suffering you, so go now, before I give you reason enough to write a large book entitled "Help, A Large Asian Bloke Is Beating My Ass: The Zelda Freak Story..."

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Smash Bros, Mario, Metroid etc all fit in there somewhere, although my spidey senses are trying to tell me that you were in fact, trying, rather retardedly to refer to launch titles, in which case I would point you in the vague direction of Excite Truck and Call of Duty, which may not look as good as 360 games, but then, anyone still trying to hold out for next gen graphics on Wii, is, quite frankly, a complete tool, so on that note...peace out.

Oh I think you'll find it does, that is if you don't want to be put in the same category as chavs, pigs, general scum and lets face it, Sony Fanboys, which, by the by, is where you already are, thanks to your insanely annoying and mindless posts

Actually, I think you'll find that the game is, infact called "Vengeance" which may not exactly be a far cry (ho ho) from revenge, but is, in fact enough to illustrate my point; you are a retard.

Anywho...seeing as my sister just beat me at Soul Calibur...repetedly I might add, which is just annoying enough so as I make my way over here to this haven among gaming forums, I'm cranky and pissed off and less able to suffer fools, which brings me back to you, the fool, I'm done suffering you, so go now, before I give you reason enough to write a large book entitled "Help, A Large Asian Bloke Is Beating My Ass: The Zelda Freak Story..."

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Smash Bros, Mario, Metroid etc all fit in there somewhere, although my spidey senses are trying to tell me that you were in fact, trying, rather retardedly to refer to launch titles, in which case I would point you in the vague direction of Excite Truck and Call of Duty, which may not look as good as 360 games, but then, anyone still trying to hold out for next gen graphics on Wii, is, quite frankly, a complete tool, so on that note...peace out.

I was talking about launch day anyway, and anyway I don't post crap as you seem to have suggested one farcry game fine 101 farcry games, How to destroy a games appeal.

Oh yes and this is the internet, you don't need fucking grammer its an internet message board aka a forum, fool.

And seen as we have a right to insult seen as you insulted me, a bard is the similiar to a jester, so I'll see you later fool.

I was talking about launch day anyway, and anyway I don't post crap as you seem to have suggested one farcry game fine 101 farcry games, How to destroy a games appeal.

Oh yes and this is the internet, you don't need fucking grammer its an internet message board aka a forum, fool.

And seen as we have a right to insult seen as you insulted me, a bard is the similiar to a jester, so I'll see you later fool.

Although I don't have the time, nor patience to decipher that butchery of the english language, I'll go ahead and give this a gander:

If were going on names here, I suggest you give your own a good hard look, although when I think freak, I think funny, like that gimp from pulp fiction, but you're neither funny ha ha, nor funny strange. You're just annoying; an insult to freaks everywhere.

bard is the similiar to a jester

False. Where do come up with this crap?

bard1  /bɑrd/ Pronunciation[bahrd]

–noun

1. (formerly) a person who composed and recited epic or heroic poems, often while playing the harp, lyre, or the like.

2. one of an ancient Celtic order of composers and reciters of poetry.

3. any poet.

4. the bard, William Shakespeare.

5. A singer/ musician.

Ahh you spoony bard!

Anyways as much as I love bards flaming freaks, back to topic.

I think it's really wise of Ubisoft to be supporting the wii this much, because I'm pretty confident that the wii will be a huge hit this xmas, with a large sum of... no-ones listening to me are they? :(

Aww...I'll always listen to yoo lil Zell...:p...

Yeah, Ubisoft are gonna hit it huge this christmas, they're the largest supporter of the Wii, which is gonna sell massively, and everyone I know is looking to pick up at least 1 Ubi game on launch, so good tactics from them atm.

My god Zeldafreak you really could cause an argument in an empty room anyway back to your point - I reckon Super Monkey Ball looks pretty darn sweet too.

Ahh you spoony bard!

Anyways as much as I love bards flaming freaks, back to topic.

I think it's really wise of Ubisoft to be supporting the wii this much, because I'm pretty confident that the wii will be a huge hit this xmas, with a large sum of... no-ones listening to me are they? :(

I'm listening dude - and I reckon Ubisoft will be laughing all the way to the bank! - It's looking pretty much like a dead cert that the Wii is the must have item for Chrimbo this year - which is good news for us gamers - more games publishers will sit up and take notice and we hopefully will never have to suffer the games drought the poor gamecube suffered.

I'm still surprised no-one else has been supporting wii as much as they are doing. It's common sense that the wii's gonna sell loads this xmas, so if every company released their "big hitters" then they too would be raking it in. EA have Need For Speed and Madden prepped for launch (I think) and they'll be xmas number one I imagine.

Haha the Bard cracks me up :laughing:

Anyway I really hope for Beyond Good & Evil. Despite the total rip-off of the first game (100% beatable in about 8 hours) Ancel deserves to complete it's beautfiul storyline.

I really hope for Beyond Good & Evil.
Me too, but this time... I want a realistic looking Jade.

Here's my suggestion:

realisticjadexl8.jpg

Jade Raymond :love:

Niiiice...but I'll settle for a graphically enhanced model of the original Jade thank yoo.

Me too. I'm really lookig forward to seeing what Ubi have up their sleave. They are one of my favourite devs/pubs as of late.

Any body else wish we could have a Monlith game?

(P.S. Bard ft, ZeldaJester ftl)

BG&E was a great game, i'd love to a sequal come to pass, as long as it lasted a little longer.

And Bard, nice work on the Dr. Cox quote. One of the better ones from this series.

Me too, but this time... I want a realistic looking Jade.

Here's my suggestion:

realisticjadexl8.jpg

Jade Raymond :love:

Heres my suggestion

Jade Goody!

jadegoody_nude.jpg

:shakehead on second thoughts maybe not!:shakehead

Mate, you're doing humanity a disservice by posting that pic. It's not so much the fact that she's a total whore, It's more because she's an advocate for that god awful televised puppet show they call big brother......:nono:

Mate, you're doing humanity a disservice by posting that pic. It's not so much the fact that she's a total whore, It's more because she's an advocate for that god awful televised puppet show they call big brother......:nono:

Was funny though!

:p

Posting a picture of someone virtually I think its a topic locky right there

Someone virtually what?

Naked do you mean well she's not so whats the problem - I've said this before zeldafreak you need a sense of humour bypass!

Anyway heres a less offensive pic -very little flesh on display! :laughing:

veil19.jpg

Hmmm now that this matter has been dealt with back on topic - I would love to see a sequel to beyond good and evil however I really cant see it happening due to it's commercial failure which is a real shame as it was a fantastic game - a real shame.