NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
gmanprime

Big news for american fans.

I walked into my local Minnesota gamestop yesterday to reserve RED STEEL for my brother and th guy working there enformed me that they would be getting a wii demo booth in later this week.

EXCITING!!!

Sorry Europe....

Well i would expect wii booths to be croppong up in the US soon as wii launches in less than a month. Europe will see our own demo booths closer to our launch.

Now quit gloating america.

Im just sorry that you guys probly won't have them till like mid November.

And ill never stop gloating!!!

If there was Wii pods at one of my local GAMES ,I wouldn't play the Wii.I want to wait till I have it in my hands so I can enjoy the experience more.

I'm a big fan of Americans, and this isn't big news to me at all. The title is misleading.

I'm a big fan of Americans, and this isn't big news to me at all. The title is misleading.

That made me giggle.

Give us some impressions once you get a chance to play it.

Sorry Europe....
If I had a choice between Europe and no Red Steel and America with Red Steel, my choice would be easy :laughing:

Yes you deserved it

We're used to waiting. Dont feel sorry. Just go out and enjoy Wii :)

Taht reminds m of Hitchikers guide to the Galaxy, when Arthur and co are getting that girl back adn theres a queue.

He says something like "Don't worry I'm britihs, I know how to queue"

And its so true, we are all used to waiting now.

Thats OK. Go play it when it hits stores and spread the good news. Get other people to try it as well and you will be doing Nintendo a huge favour. Besides I like reading all the impressions people get from playing Wii for the first time.

That made me giggle.

Give us some impressions once you get a chance to play it.

Ill give you a video. Complete unrestricted amature hands on.

i'm not going to go out of my way to play it before lanch

but if there are demo pods in a store that i "just happen to go into"...

Stores probably wont have demo pods before lanch. theres just too much of a chance of them getting stole.

We're used to waiting. Dont feel sorry. Just go out and enjoy Wii :)

Yeah, and seriously, 3 weeks is NOTHING compared to what we've put up with in the past.

Why the hell is everyone saying i wont play a demo pod, if its there play for gods sake?

Get me a demo pod with Zelda, the store it's in and the day it's being installed and I'll be there pitching a tent.

... and not the kind you go camping in.

BA-DUM-DUM-SCHING.

Why the hell is everyone saying i wont play a demo pod, if its there play for gods sake?

Some people treat Nintendo like a religion so they want to be all holy and play it for the first time on "the day that Nintendo intendeth" - December 8th.

I don't know why i don't feel like playing a demo. But ill bet once it's in the store, ill be straight on it in the end..

hehe, yeah thats what they all say but they cant resist in the end so they've gotta play it.

I hope there won't be any demo pods (and I doubt there will), 'cause I know that if there is one I'd play it but I would, as many have said rather wait 'till the 8th. I don't know why. It's just something about playing it for the first time on your own machine, it doesn't have anything to do with the date. For me, anyway.

I want to play a demo pod so I can see if these controls are really worth all the hype.

If it's a demo of Zelda then all the better.

Sign in to follow this