Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii Adverts

Gaijin von Snikbah

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo Netherlands have hired the very same person that does the voice-over on The Tweenies and Teletubbies to do the Wii commercials... A very high cute and charming voice, though I'm not sure this works that well. Makes it seem like a toy all over again :hmm:

Guest Stefkov

Don't know if it counts as adverts in this thread, this seems to be tv adverts. Anyway. GAME in Oldham have massive boxes with pics on them. One had Wii play boxart on it, another Zelda boxart, another a pic of the Wii and one more i forgot.

The ammount of advertising it really encouraging.

Yesterday there was a couple in my store (i work at currys) and they were on about getting their 7 year old kid a PSP. I asked them right way if they had considered buying a Wii instead with the knowledge their kid had a DS. As soon as they heard the word "Wii" they were all like: "Oh yeah weve seen that on tv"

Loving it:yay:

Guest Stefkov

I was in my kitchen doing homework, and the tv was on quite loud.

Anyway, i heard the tune that makes us giggle. The zelda advert was on again on Living TV. My mum and sister were watching Will and Grace.

..technically not an advert but at uni today one of my lecturers was talking about interfaces and things related to that.. and went on to talk about input before going on to show a video on youtube of Shigsy playing Wii Sports Tennis..

..got a few people talking anyway :grin:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!