N-Europe

Wii Was Just On The Gadget Show!

raven_blade2006

Guest Stefkov

what channel was this on? Bravo or something. I used to watch the gadget show, forgot what channel it was on though, lol.

Nice to see this channel have the Wii on, I remember one show i watcehd they tested out some gps satellite things, that show is gadgety, great so see the Wii is going on UK tv.

I saw the bit where the bold guy was having an orgasm playing wii tennis. A good amount of people watch that show, so good advertising Nintendo.

Channel 5 by the way. About the 'bald guy', he was craving for the Wii. His reaction when he got to the studio and found out they had one to play was priceless. We need to see more of this positive hype for Wii.:yay:

Yeah i saw this too, some good press and the whole team seemed to really enjoy it. They even said they are giving one away in the big prizes at the end, i wonder if you have to wait til Dec 8th to get it if you won?

It wasnt on for very long and i am supprised they actually got one, still its good press, we need tons more of this Nintendo!

If you even go to the FHM website (best selling male fashion magazine) there is a little bit about the Wii (and of course the iPod :heh:)

Edit: Nevermind, they mention the PS3 as well, I just saw the Wii and iPod on the main page and just posted it but then again its cool to see the Wii in the banner instead of the Ps3 :heh:

They had one in their studio! Lucky guys. :D A brilliant bit of advertising there for Nintendo. It portrayed the Wii in a very positive manner. They even said that it was allowed by the President of Nintendo himself.

I watched the beginning of the show where Suzi said 'Later on, we'll be surprising Jason by letting him sample something that he's been raving about all year'.

I joked that maybe it's a Nintendo Wii.

And sure enough...!

Jason loved it and as someone already said, his expression was priceless. He couldn't stop gushing about it - not a single bad thing said. They played Wii Sports, Wii Play and even a tiny bit of Zelda.

I watched the beginning of the show where Suzi said 'Later on, we'll be surprising Jason by letting him sample something that he's been raving about all year'.

I joked that maybe it's a Nintendo Wii.

And sure enough...!

Jason loved it and as someone already said, his expression was priceless. He couldn't stop gushing about it - not a single bad thing said. They played Wii Sports, Wii Play and even a tiny bit of Zelda.

it's repeated this saturday... I don't know when (or so it says in my TV mag...), but does anyone know if the episode is on the net as I'd like to see it!!

Guest Stefkov

I just checked the website and found nothing on the Wii.

I found a picture or so, of the bald guy with his face rendered for the new rainbow 6. looking good.

I dont see in the listings for channel five that the program is on again.

you tube? will they have it?

i checked and didnt find it.

cant believe my eyes, its right on the front page, no video just picture

I just checked the website and found nothing on the Wii.

I found a picture or so, of the bald guy with his face rendered for the new rainbow 6. looking good.

I dont see in the listings for channel five that the program is on again.

It says on thier website, repeated at 11:40am Sat!!

Guest Stefkov
It says on thier website, repeated at 11:40am Sat!!

Oh I read Sunday. Lucky I'm wearing my glasses now.

Wierd, on Five website:http://www.five.tv/tvguide/ , its not there on Sat at 11:40

11:20 Harry and Cosh (Sitcom)

11:55 Dennis the Menace (Film)

not there.

Oh I read Sunday. Lucky I'm wearing my glasses now.

Wierd, on Five website:http://www.five.tv/tvguide/ , its not there on Sat at 11:40

not there.

Yeah, when I look at last Sat in my mag it's not there either??? Something strange is going on!!

Guest Stefkov

Ive just had another look, typing in his name, all I got was him going to the place where they made GRAW and some others.

No Wii video.