N-Europe

Torchwood

KKOB

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC3?? -_- Why did they have to go and do that? -_- Now people will think it's rubbish :heh:

its been shown on BBC2 in the week as well :D

and BBC 3 has had some awesome TV shows-first one i think of being Little Britain!

Interesting geekdom (I got into the last season with Tennant)

Torchwood was an anagram of Doctor Who used by the producers to stop DVDs, scripts and film reels being intercepted by pirates as they ship stuff around the world.

I'm quite excited.. I'm sure it will be a lot darker and cooler.

Personally I didn't like the first doctor of the Billie Piper revival.. but Tennant ruled.

Looking forward to Christmas new series.

BBC3 had Monkey Dust, Little Britain which were pro.. but also a load of shite like Man/Woman.

Interesting geekdom (I got into the last season with Tennant)

Torchwood was an anagram of Doctor Who used by the producers to stop DVDs, scripts and film reels being intercepted by pirates as they ship stuff around the world.

I'm quite excited.. I'm sure it will be a lot darker and cooler.

Personally I didn't like the first doctor of the Billie Piper revival.. but Tennant ruled.

Looking forward to Christmas new series.

BBC3 had Monkey Dust, Little Britain which were pro.. but also a load of shite like Man/Woman.

interesting lil fact there. i love Tennant, he's better than Christopher Eccleston just because he's crazier and sexier :p

apparently theres alot of sex and someone important dies (somehow i heard it was Captain Jack himself but we'll see). i'm looking forward to see how much they portray Captain Jack as bisexual nympho.

also BBC 3 brought us the smoking room-which i adore!

BBC3

Torchwood

Episodes 1 and 2 of this new science-fiction and crime drama series. A brutal murder leads WPC Gwen Cooper to Torchwood, a journey that will change her life forever. Plus, Torchwood must stop a sex addicted alien as it leaves a trail of gruesome deaths in its wake

:yay:

Apparently its inspired by Angel and Buffy quite a bit, from the adverts it seems to be using the noir stylistics of Angel. Plus theres a race of aliens called Weevils, which im sure is a VM shoutout.

Anywho, I will be watching if nobody else is watching anything.

Doubt I'll watch this, they seem to be using adult themes for the hell of it. Gay sex and bloody violence and strong language.

gay sex? fucking doubtfull-i dont think they'd ever be a male gay kiss in it-this is the BBC you know lol

bloody violence? again it wont be like the texas chainsaw massacre or anything-its doctor so ANY blood is good :D

strong language? best believe it-i read somewhere they use the word 'fuck' about 7 times in the first half hour-SHOCK HORROR! looks like aunties growing up and using proper proper english at last ;) hehe

gay sex? fucking doubtfull-i dont think they'd ever be a male gay kiss in it-this is the BBC you know lol

bloody violence? again it wont be like the texas chainsaw massacre or anything-its doctor so ANY blood is good :D

That's the info I heard, there is gay themes though.

A man gets his neck ripped open via an alien's teeth in the first few minutes. :p

A man gets his neck ripped open via an alien's teeth in the first few minutes. :p

Gay can be lesbionic. In fact I think theres a girl on girl kiss in the first episode.

OH YES!!! I LOVE GORE! even if it is very hammy :D

there's always going to be gay undertones from now and then cos its written by a gay writer primarily about a bi space captain, there was going to be a gay kiss in the second series of Doctor Who i think but Russell T. Davis didn't think it made sense to the story (which it didn't).

its going to be sooo good tonight :D i can feel it :D

There are going to be sex-mad aliens in the 2nd episode tonight, just going around having sex with all the humans in Cardiff! That will be worth seeing. And every major charachter is having a same sex kiss apparently. Plus there will be charachters / alines from Doctor Who making the odd apperance! I am very much looking forward to this! Thought S2 of Dr Who was a bit childish at times.

There are going to be sex-mad aliens in the 2nd episode tonight, just going around having sex with all the humans in Cardiff! That will be worth seeing. And every major charachter is having a same sex kiss apparently. Plus there will be charachters / alines from Doctor Who making the odd apperance! I am very much looking forward to this! Thought S2 of Dr Who was a bit childish at times.

sounds good :D

only 50 mins left till its on :yay::D:yay:

I'm sorry, but Russel T Davies and Science Fiction go together like anal sex and public lavatories.

pretty well then . . .

Russel is an awesome writer, and Doctor Who is back in a big way due to his storylines and modernisation.

25 mins to go :bouncy:

Thats what you said about the last 2 seasons of Doctor Who. You still watched every episode, though.

That was despite it being RTD though, not because of it and it was in the vain hope of a return to form which sadly never happened.

and enjoyed a couple of them!!! hehe

Pity they were both first parts of two part stories and both second parts were disappointments.