NEurope
Tellyn

24 Official Thread *Season 7 Trailer Inside!*

I've met him IRL :D

And yes, he is the uber cool. But I didn't know he returned in this season. As anal as it may sound it's best to keep everything in spoiler tags just to make sure :D

I wasn't aware that anyone stated that Arron Pierece had returened this season. If you want to hin kthat from what's beeing posted, you can only blame yourself. :heh:

This has been a really good series. I'm on episode 15 now so I've almost caught up. I've just noticed that there's a few abandoned plotlines.

• Aaron Pierce - That can't be the man's only job for this series
  • (From a previous series) Keeler? Last time we saw him he was in critical condition
  • Charles Logan - I didn't like him much in Season 5 but I've just realised that he's a smashing actor. They can't just abandon him flatlining.
  • The death of Graem. That's going to come back to get Jack, as the report was already out before Phillip confessed.
  • Daddy Bauer! - When's he coming back?
  • Secretary of Defense James Heller - the actor said he'd be back this series, and I think it'll be because of the Audrey is dead storyline
  • Martha Logan - wouldn't mind seeing her come back into it if she brought Pierce too.
  • This pain in Jack's side - what is it? He keeps clutching his side but because of the crappy streaming I might have missed what happened. When the Russians blew open the Consul's door?

Don't read unless you've watched all the episodes so far.

Watching season 3 - there isnt a run up to the story it just goes straight in, it leaves you blank to figure out what happened between seasons

Watching season 3 - there isnt a run up to the story it just goes straight in, it leaves you blank to figure out what happened between seasons

That's what 24: The Game is for.

That's what 24: The Game is for.

Yeah, but it looks like I'm the only one who thinks 24 The Game is awesome.

Finished Season 5 a few days ago and damn, it's probably my favourite season. Gonna start watching Season 6 soon.

Finished Season 5 a few days ago and damn, it's probably my favourite season.

That's because it's the best one :D

We all know it, it's foolish to deny it.

Can anyone post some of the more important plot links from 24 the game? I am unable to find any information about connections, not even on Wiki!

Can anyone post some of the more important plot links from 24 the game? I am unable to find any information about connections, not even on Wiki!

Yeah, but it looks like I'm the only one who thinks 24 The Game is awesome.

Finished Season 5 a few days ago and damn, it's probably my favourite season. Gonna start watching Season 6 soon.

You're not alone my friend. It's gaming godliness.

Wow E16 already? We've only got 8 episodes left?

Ouch.. :(

Christ above, Palmer's launched the nuclear strike against the Middle East! I like Tom Lennox a lot more now however, but Noah Daniels seriously needs to be shot. I hate his voice and the way he pauses in every sentence.

Wow, the strike was a fake to get the country to cooperate.

Great episode, along with the staged attack on CTU when transporting Fayed

It's that bastard Cheng again!!! I knew Audrey was still alive, they wouldn't have just killed her off with out an onscreen death. James Heller is meant to be back this series isn't he?

Episode 17 is one of the best in the season without a doubt. Thankfully my Sky+ box is going to be back just in time for my fix of 24 tomorrow.

I'd have found a way otherwise I'm sure, but..

6 episodes left, and Jack's gotta get Audrey out of there! Go go Jack!

I'm watching them streamed off the Internet. The quality isn't brilliant but it's good enough that I know everything that's going on.

Double finale tonight! :(

Im on watching it now. It hasnt been a great season, probably the worst one so far IMO. I have to say though I love Tom and I hope to see him in future seasons.

Im on watching it now. It hasnt been a great season, probably the worst one so far IMO. I have to say though I love Tom and I hope to see him in future seasons.

Tom Lennox showed himself as a surprisingly great character to replace Mr. Aaron Pierce. I didn't think anyone could (tbh they can't :() but they've found a good replacement.

I'm waiting until 9:30 so I can watch without advert breaks :P

Hmm, I wonder what'll happen?

As for the remark of it being the worst season, I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's had some epic episodes in it and a decent, believable storyline throughout. I have yet to see Season 2 or 3, though.

The season in general was pretty shit I think. There were a couple of good episodes (the first 4, I also (liked the episode 22) CTU invasions sequence)

The good news is that they've wiped the slate clean for next season.

I made a video! Watch after ep23

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gTDSooYJSGk

Whoops, this thread has become poor recently. What happened to the 24 fans? '_'

Anyway, Sky One are currently showing Season 3 of 24 at 2pm every weekday. Sky+ Series Link for the win :D

Also, loved the ending to Season 6. Couldn't have put it better myself.