I thought last nights episode was pretty good even though I also guessed about

[spoiler=]"Morris and Jacks dad, was pretty obvious to be fair."

Especially the dad.

I thought last nights episode was pretty good even though I also guessed about

[spoiler=]"Morris and Jacks dad, was pretty obvious to be fair."

I gotta say, I didn't expect

Morris.

Was sort of an OMG moment for me!

I just watched episode 8, and have 10 minutes or so to go on episode 9.

Jesus Christ, that last 10 minutes was a bit mental wasn't it.

---

[edit]

And that's the double bill finished. Some nice plot advancing, but nothing too amazing happened in episode 9. After some of the double episodes we saw last year these two episodes were a bit bleh. Character drama was abundant however, so it wasn't as bad as I'm making it out to be.

And the clock keeps on ticking.

I really hate President Charles Logan. I don't know why, probably the turkey neck, the comically annoying voice or the fact that it takes him the best part of an hour to authorise something CTU is planning. I hope he dies. I like Martha though. And this sexual harassment storyline is pretty odd, as Miles is a creepy bugger.

I kinda like President Logan so far. He seems very human. Loved the scene were he prayed for Mrs Logan, bless. The worst President by far was President Keeler. Ugh, hated him! He blackmailed the Palmmer! I was cheering the terrorists on in Season 4, to bring down Air Force One!

I finished Season 3. It was pretty good. I have a question though, what's up with Jack at the end? Is Kim the reason he's sad? Or is he just tired of everything? Tomorrow I shall have 24 The Game, I heard it's very shit, but hey, you play as Bauer, HOW CAN IT BE SHIT? Guess I'll find out soon.

Good wasn't it? Best season of 24 imo.

It certainly was fantastic. There was a moment in the last episode where I did almost cry again

Where Bill gave Chloe the picture of her and Edgar that was found among his possessions. He was my favourite character.

:weep:

It certainly was fantastic. There was a moment in the last episode where I did almost cry again

Where Bill gave Chloe the picture of her and Edgar that was found among his possessions. He was my favourite character.

:weep:

He He I finished it the other day, and almost cried there 2!

Watched the first 5 eps of Season 6 over the Internet, and it's pretty good, especially episode 4! I'm unable to accuire the next few episodes tho.

Can you send me links for S1/2/3/4/5? *ninja*

Brilliant episode, if not cringe worthy at times. The drill bit had me hugging my cushion! And the nuke at the end was teeeeense.

Saw the latest episode on Sky One last night........was OK......not great. I've seen better 24 episodes.

Season 6 Ep 1 and 2 spoiler

Jesus, I can't believe the Chinese managed to do that to Jack! He's like a shell, it's saddening to see him like that. I think there should have been snipers ready to kill Cheng Zhi, because he's an idiot. Also, Milo is back from the first season! Wayne is president, Bill and Karen are married. It was quite awesome when Jack did a vampire attack on the terrorist, and when he kicked the train terrorist off of the train. Also, is that Keith Palmer working in the office building with Sandra before she gets arrested?

Season 6 Ep 1 and 2 spoiler

Jesus, I can't believe the Chinese managed to do that to Jack! He's like a shell, it's saddening to see him like that. I think there should have been snipers ready to kill Cheng Zhi, because he's an idiot. Also, Milo is back from the first season! Wayne is president, Bill and Karen are married. It was quite awesome when Jack did a vampire attack on the terrorist, and when he kicked the train terrorist off of the train. Also, is that Keith Palmer working in the office building with Sandra before she gets arrested?

It gets even better. Unbelievably.

As season six's 10th episode drew to a close, there was only one word I could scream out:

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT, DO NOT CLICK BELOW. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

LOGAAAAAN

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT, DO NOT CLICK ABOVE. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

The more far fetched and twisty it gets, the more entertaining the plot has started to become. At first I was in doubt about some of the elements to this season, but it's actually proving to be just as good as always. The abundant character drama on display is more than welcome, Jack especially.

Now let's just hope it doesn't cop out after the "big WOW scene" in favour of something less intense ala seasons 2 and 5 - although it's not like I'll stop watching either way.

Roll on episode 11.

I started playing 24 The Game yesterday. Dunno, I'm really enjoying it at the moment, it has a few flaws, yes, like the not-so-good camera, but so far it looks like a enjoyable game. Also, the story is awesome.

As season six's 10th episode drew to a close, there was only one word I could scream out:

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT, DO NOT CLICK BELOW. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

LOGAAAAAN

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT, DO NOT CLICK ABOVE. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

The more far fetched and twisty it gets, the more entertaining the plot has started to become. At first I was in doubt about some of the elements to this season, but it's actually proving to be just as good as always. The abundant character drama on display is more than welcome, Jack especially.

Now let's just hope it doesn't cop out after the "big WOW scene" in favour of something less intense ala seasons 2 and 5 - although it's not like I'll stop watching either way.

Roll on episode 11.

I wasnt going to download the rest of the episdoes and just watch them on sky but your comments motivated me to do so. Brilliant episode and a nice twist at the end.

[spoiler=]"I knew Logan was in this series but I didnt know how he would return. Also I thought the scene where Jack faced off against his dad was handled very well. Line of the episode was when Jack was talking to Bill... ITS PERSONAL!"

OMG.

I started downloading it this morning as per usual, but I forgot I was downloading when I was about to walk out the door and promptly switched my computer off. :(

No 24 or Heroes for me today.