NEurope
Tellyn

24 Official Thread *Season 7 Trailer Inside!*

I've started watching series/season/day two now. I saw the first two episodes yesterday, and it's pretty good so far.

I taped Sunday's episode, was that definitely No. 8?

Yup. I watched episodes 9 and 10 the other day on the internet so they I guess they are ahead by 2 now. How did that happen?

Thanks to the incompetence of Virgin, I'll be losing Sky One, therefore FORCED to 'obtain' my 24 fix online.

I'd say it's more Sky's greed than Virgin's incompetence.

But every downloads it to get it a week early anyway :heh:

No, Virgin have done full page newspaper adverts and an Internet page publicly criticising Sky.

Best torture scene ever (season 6 ep 5 spoilers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVsnwBw2poY

GRAEM: I swear on my family's life!

JACK: ... Not good enough.

Also

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4elYWc8sIA4&mode=related&search=

Jack gets owned by the Secretary of Defense in Series 4.

No, Virgin have done full page newspaper adverts and an Internet page publicly criticising Sky.

Best torture scene ever (season 6 ep 5 spoilers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVsnwBw2poY

GRAEM: I swear on my family's life!

JACK: ... Not good enough.

Also

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4elYWc8sIA4&mode=related&search=

Jack gets owned by the Secretary of Defense in Series 4.

Season 5* :P

What's happened with Virgin and Sky?

I'm halfway through season 2, and I think it's really great, so far. I was a bit iffy about how it would've turned out, especially after season 1 got me so gripped, but it's great to be surprised!

I watched series 5 this week, and at the end of it I was starting to think it was a little weak compared to the previous seasons in that I wasn't excited for the next season based on how it ended, but then right at the very end I was just looking at the screen thinking "You bastards...", because I just can't watch 24 on TV, I need the DVD set, so now I have to wait another year for a DVD set to find out what happens next.

I finished watching season 2 last week, enjoyed it. I think my only problems are that without standalone episodes the show still feels a bit long-winded to me and season 2 at least kind of felt like it could have been told in 12 episodes.

I finished watching season 2 last week, enjoyed it. I think my only problems are that without standalone episodes the show still feels a bit long-winded to me and season 2 at least kind of felt like it could have been told in 12 episodes.

I think sometimes they fit too many things into a single episode, to keep the pace up, and that somehow it loses the realistic factor.

For example, look at Terri Bauer. She looks for her daughter, then gets unwittingly kidnapped by a guy who she thought was someone else. Then, she gets raped after sacrificing herself for her daughter, finds out she is pregnant, finds out who the woman Jack has been fooling around with, has to leave the safe house after it gets attacked, 'thinks' she sees Kim fall to her death, loses her memory, regains her memory after almost being killed yet again only for tony to show up at the last second. Finds out her daughter has once again been kidnapped, tells her husband that she is pregnant, finds out that her husband has been taken hostage and might not be releases, finds out that the woman her husband has been seeing is actually a spy, and then she gets killed. ALL in the space on a day.

I ain't complaining, though. I think the pace is fantastic.

Sky decided they were going to turn off Sky One last night half way through 24. Anyone in possession of (working) streams to second half (or full) of the episode, please get in touch.

I don't normally like this stuff. But I loled at this one.

LMFAO, that's fantastic.

"I had a mission that involved time travel!"

"I'm a MAN."

"The mission went horribly wrong."

You won't have any spoilers of any season of 24 by watching the link by the way peeps.

I don't normally like this stuff. But I loled at this one.

That was abolutely brilliant. There aren't that many good 24 parodies.

My, Oh my. I've only got two episodes left on Series 2, and it just keeps getting more and more tense.

I can't tell you how many times I've shouted "bastard!" out loud and pointed at someone. Seriously, you can't trust anyone in 24.

I noticed an inconsistency in the latest episode:

When the vice-presidents steps out of his private jet it's dark outside, so they shot this scene during the night. But during the rest of the episode it's light outside, daytime!

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm wrong. It's possible, Washington and L.A. are far apart.

Jacks balls are so big that all the doors in CTU has to be refitted.

Just finished watching Series/Season/Day 2.

Facking hell, Chris! It was great stuff.

Now I need season three. Goddamit.