NEurope
Tellyn

24 Official Thread *Season 7 Trailer Inside!*

Just finished watching Series/Season/Day 2.

Facking hell, Chris! It was great stuff.

Now I need season three. Goddamit.

Two is my favourite one besides five. It was just more exciting and tense than day one. The second 12 hours, was admittedly not as good as the first. But it's all great.

Two is my favourite one besides five. It was just more exciting and tense than day one. The second 12 hours, was admittedly not as good as the first. But it's all great.

Two was far better than one, in my opinion. I was a bit worried that two wouldn't live up to the first, but it ended up surpassing it. Can't complain! Now I've gotta contain my excitement for the next series.

By the way, just noticed your sig says the dude has more lives than a cat. I said that whilst I watched the last episode of series two. Quite alarmed to see it's in your sig. Great minds think alike, eh?!

Two was far better than one, in my opinion. I was a bit worried that two wouldn't live up to the first, but it ended up surpassing it. Can't complain! Now I've gotta contain my excitement for the next series.

By the way, just noticed your sig says the dude has more lives than a cat. I said that whilst I watched the last episode of series two. Quite alarmed to see it's in your sig. Great minds think alike, eh?!

Sure do :D

I didn't like Season 3 as much as any of the others. But 4 is brilliant and 5 is the best TV i've ever seen. There's still plenty of 24 to fall in love with mate :D

Sure do :D

I didn't like Season 3 as much as any of the others. But 4 is brilliant and 5 is the best TV i've ever seen. There's still plenty of 24 to fall in love with mate :D

Thing is, I got attached to Series 1's characters, and I thought "pah, I'm not going to love any of the characters in series 2 more than I loved them."

But, then I ended up doing so. So, now I'm thinking "no, but THIS time, I won't love the next season's characters more than this season....right?"

Can't wait to get started. I'm still waaaay behind all you dudes watching Series bluddy 6.

Favourite quote of Season 2: "I'm gonna need a hacksaw."

I prefered the "tell me where the bomb" episode myself.

Favourite quote of Season 2: "I'm gonna need a hacksaw."

When is that said? I don't recall. :heh:

My favourite quote is from The Almeida in the last episode:

"either fire me, or get out of my damn chair" I lmfaoed.

I prefered the "tell me where the bomb" episode myself.

That was pure awesome, and one of the quotes that will stay with me forever. "WHERE IS THE BOMB?!"

When is that said? I don't recall. :heh:

My favourite quote is from The Almeida in the last episode:

"either fire me, or get out of my damn chair" I lmfaoed.

http://www.24quotes.com/24-season2-quotes.html

I searched on Google for audio and I found this site (non-audio) with ratings for the best quotes.

"I'm gonna need a hacksaw" was right after Jack shot the guy in the chest. What got me was the fact that it wasn't just any saw that he needed, it was a hacksaw. How many people has he decapitated before that?

That was pure awesome, and one of the quotes that will stay with me forever. "WHERE IS THE BOMB?!"

http://www.24quotes.com/24-season2-quotes.html

I searched on Google for audio and I found this site (non-audio) with ratings for the best quotes.

"I'm gonna need a hacksaw" was right after Jack shot the guy in the chest. What got me was the fact that it wasn't just any saw that he needed, it was a hacksaw. How many people has he decapitated before that?

Ahhh! I remember now. Isn't that right near the start of the season? Like, second episode or something.

Yeah, Mason and Jack are meant to be interrogating him. :heh:

I actually forgot about that, seems like a long time ago now. Gosh, Jack's such a badass.

The real hero of 24 is The Almeida, though. No question.

Yeah, Almeida is awesome. As is Edgar, whom you will meet and love in two seasons.

I thought that season 2 was weakest of all the seasons tbh. After the "incident" I felt it lost all pace...

I thought that season 2 was weakest of all the seasons tbh. After the "incident" I felt it lost all pace...

I agree with you.

Where was the tense action and jaw dropping cliffhangers from Season 1? Big bad oil tycoon Peter Kingsley with his cardboard acting. Ooh.

Yeah, I've watched up to the 'incident' a few times, but only ever watched it all the way through to the end once.

Yeah, so i've spent the last 2 weeks or so rewatching 24 and i'm halfway through 3 at the moment. My rewatching has only confirmed my thoughts that season 2 was the best one (except maybe 5) and Chase was the worst thing to happen to 24.

I don't think anyone can deny that the search for the bomb in day 2 was the highlight, but I enjoyed seeing Jack trying to track down the evidence and save tens of thousands of lives. It had a certain atmosphere, seeing everyone turn on Palmer and knowing Jack's desperate efforts were the only hope he had of proving them all wrong was superb. I liked it almost as much as his attempt to bring Logan to justice in season 5.

Season 3 is still the only one I wouldn't give 10/10.

Season 4 is my personal weakest season. It had some fantastic moments, but the main story wasnt compelling. Seasons 2 and 5 are the best, full stop. BTW, Season 6 is avaivable for pre-order on Play.com nowm with a release date of November the 5th, sigh. Let's hope terrorist don't plot to blow up parliment on that day! hehe

I'm about halfway through Season 4.

The scene where Tony came to rescue Jack and Audrey was fantastic. The new characters are all cool. Habib Marwan is an awesome terrorist. But what happened to Palmer? Will I find out during the rest of the Season?

Can't really say which one I like the best, they're all brilliant.

Also, finished 24 The Game some time ago. I really enjoyed it, unlike the reviewers, and the plot was very interesting too.

Trust Jack to go playing silly buggers in the Russian Consulate! And who was the guy at the end? From a previous series or a new character?

Aaron Pierce is ever cooler than Bauer.

Logan is the best baddie 24 has had yet. My heart sank when I realised Aaron was going to be the one to answer Logan's call. After all that man put him through.

That's great television.

P.S. I really hope Manny Coto is one of the executive producers next season aswell.

I don't want to read that because I've yet to watch it, but Aaron Pierce is the coolest guy in the universe. Jack Bauer is not the coolest: he is the Messiah.

Damn good episode. I was wondering what happened to Audrey. But why are they dropping the Logan storyline? They didn't even mention his death in "previously on 24". And when are we going to follow Philip Bauer's storyline again?

Aaron Pierce is ever cooler than Bauer.

Logan is the best baddie 24 has had yet. My heart sank when I realised Aaron was going to be the one to answer Logan's call. After all that man put him through.

That's great television.

P.S. I really hope Manny Coto is one of the executive producers next season aswell.

I don't want to read that because I've yet to watch it, but Aaron Pierce is the coolest guy in the universe. Jack Bauer is not the coolest: he is the Messiah.

I've met him IRL :D

And yes, he is the uber cool. But I didn't know he returned in this season. As anal as it may sound it's best to keep everything in spoiler tags just to make sure :D